Barbarella (aka Barbarella:Queen of the Galaxy) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zoom Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £14.99

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG i would this edition but NO shipping to germany :wow: ...

Can someone help me to get 1x copy of this with shipping to germany ???

Of course i have Paypal !!!

What's with all these slips in UK?

All of the steelbooks w/slips are coming from Paramount and Universal. Paramount has all the ones where the slip art is the same as the steelbook art. I' not sure why they are both doing it now, but it's not unwelcome. :LOL: I just wish Paramount would provide some different art on the slips!

Reactions: MRD and Flash
Can someone please make an order for me of 1 copy of this edition ?
To UK its free shipping so i will pay the shipping from you later to germany.

I will pay via Paypal !!!

Please have mercy i will not wait years to order this somewhere else for overpayed prices.

The only issue I have with these slips is that we're getting the ugly ratings logos on the spine again, took a while for them to disappear off of the steelbooks now they've gotta be talked into taking them off of the slips.. But I haven't read anyone else having a problem with it so it could just be me:emb:

And there goes my desire to get these UK Slipped Steels that had started off being Zavvi exclusives... LOL If I have to rely on possible GBs (that would nearly double the price) to get them, then I'll pass :thumbs:

Excellent looking art design choices from Zoom here :wow: :thumbs:

... its always good to see steels announced that are similar to the suggestions we put forward in the HDN feedback forums :cool:... and so much better than the recent wave of thrown together, ultra-cheapass media market announcements :squint:

...Now how about goin all out with this and givin it fully glossed steelbook finishing please :shy::)

Can someone please make an order for me of 1 copy of this edition ?
To UK its free shipping so i will pay the shipping from you later to germany.

I will pay via Paypal !!!

Please have mercy i will not wait years to order this somewhere else for overpayed prices.

There's a good chance that there will be a group buy for this at "the other forum"--there's a guy over there (his user name is "cudzndrips") who hosts a lot of group buys for Zoom exclusives.

Reactions: MovieFan1982
There's a good chance that there will be a group buy for this at "the other forum"--there's a guy over there (his user name is "cudzndrips") who hosts a lot of group buys for Zoom exclusives.
Can you PM me please when there are news about an GB for this release.

I can't wait to get this amazing Steelbook !