Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Not too sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone must have seen this space romp at one time or another.

Jane Fonda in her prime - and in and out of several tight and skimpy outfits.

Cheesy dialogue, utterly ridiculous plotlines, David Hemmings reciting the longest place name in Wales (perfectly), father to the name of a rock band (Duran Duran), this film has it all in abundance - including a blind angel :)

In short, very funny, and you won't be able to stop yourself from watching it again and again.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaberTooth
not seen this movie but its one of those older movies that i've always wanted to check out ...it really got my attention when i stumbled across the DVD steelbook from Germany, which i thought looks awesome

71hEjT3mc8L._SL1183_.jpg

91BJmC3sKWL._SL1500_.jpg

^^ they also used that same art on the UK bluray, but i still think its great to re-use so a steelbook wld be the perfect excuse for me chekin out this 60's classic :thumbs: ... i see the same kind of potential for a stunning gloss steel along the lines of Entertainment Store's stunning Forbidden Planet steelbook from last year :drool:

Reactions: JackRegan
not seen this movie but its one of those older movies that i've always wanted to check out ...it really got my attention when i stumbled across the DVD steelbook from Germany, which i thought looks awesome

71hEjT3mc8L._SL1183_.jpg

91BJmC3sKWL._SL1500_.jpg

^^ they also used that same art on the UK bluray, but i still think its great to re-use so a steelbook wld be the perfect excuse for me chekin out this 60's classic :thumbs: ... i see the same kind of potential for a stunning gloss steel along the lines of Entertainment Store's stunning Forbidden Planet steelbook from last year :drool:

Yes, that would look great in a high gloss finish.

Totally different movie to Forbidden Planet (which I adore, and have the Steel), of course - but I'm sure you wouldn't regret buying it for one moment.
I love it to bits :drool:

Reactions: SaberTooth
Status
Not open for further replies.