Mondo Batman 1989 by Ken Taylor

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Reg edition going live Oct. 22nd, 2015:
Original purchase link: Mondo Tees.com
Batman by Ken Taylor. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

12106698_10153300675332239_5112222303668088889_n.jpg

image.jpeg

Mondo Con 2015 Variant edition:
Ken-Taylor-Batman.jpg

Last edited:
oh man, I am so disappointed I didn't get at least one of yesterdays posters

simple "click captcha" before checkout would solve all of our problems. Or they can make a lottery system, that would be most fair.

bots are lame.

Obviously Mondo likes the way they´re dropping prints and have no intention to improve. They won´t make a lottery, ordinary customers like myself just have the opportunity to get a Stout/Taylor/Jock,etc. on a timed sale basis. Sounds shady, but that´s the way it is and nothing will ever change.

When I received the twitter notification I was on the Mondo shop, so F5 F5 F5 F5 and the Batman poster appears something like 20 or 30 seconds after the twitter announcement... It was in my cart but sold out immediately...
I don't know why I try to buy posters on this website, it's literally impossible, every time...

Reactions: Ezcompane
Sometimes it is luck, I've missed out on a few I wanted, but as an individual I have gotten through, just gotta keep trying and it will happen

Reactions: Wreck
I bought the variant for 150 shipped. Felt that was a good deal. Should be here soon

Awesome!! While both look awesome for some reason I'm drawn to the regular one more than the variant. I think it's the blue hues that really make it pop for me. I'm gonna have to get one, sadly I'll probably pay a premium on Ebay.

Awesome!! While both look awesome for some reason I'm drawn to the regular one more than the variant. I think it's the blue hues that really make it pop for me. I'm gonna have to get one, sadly I'll probably pay a premium on Ebay.

I most always go for "more color" but having seen the variant in person and then "hearing" the blue on the reg is not metallic I think in the end the variant will def win.