Batman 75th Anniversary Rainbow Batman Pop! Vinyl Figures (Entertainment Earth Exclusive) [Funko]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kaw and Flash
There is alot of batman ones now, just as i get a new one theres more and more..... :(

This one looks awesome

B8nSNEeCUAA9q_U.jpg

Entertainment Earth
The Rainbow #Batman Pop! Vinyl figures are @Entearth Exclusives from @originalfunko! Stay tuned to hear more!

i think its from the comics... but you have to also realize at the pace funko is going with these same sculpt different color variants and re-releases , its all about what can make them the most money
Yeah, they are nearing the amount of variants they do for the actual comics! I think they should've done just the yellow. I think it looks the best by far!!!

@alvinhwang21 - Any idea when Thrill Killer releases and who's exclusive it is? Has preorder already gone live?

Reactions: mlmaier84
For fellow UK collectors who need these in their lives like I do, Forbidden Planet have the Yellow one available for pre-order. Not sure if they'll do the other colours too though?
Sucks being in the UK, we have to rely on random online stores like FP or Zavvi to pick up the odd exclusive from the US and then they don't always come with the exclusive stickers :(

Reactions: Flash
Is it silly to just get one colour?

If people could only pick one colour which would you choose? :)

Last edited: