paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 28, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £14.99 (HMV - Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi)

11487305-7414491058252719.jpg

Last edited:
Can see this selling as well as The Killing Joke, Harley fans will lap this up. Certainly seems to be popular on Twitter. Personally I'd of preferred the movie and art to feature the New 52 Harley rather than the old jester version.

Last edited:
Can see this selling as well as The Killing Joke, Harley fans will lap this up. Certainly seems to be popular on Twitter. Personally I'd of preferred the movie and art to feature the New 52 Harley rather than the old jester version.
They are trying to keep it old school so it's set away from the other batman animated films

I did pre order this, and then watched the trailer and I have to say it looks a shambles. Like laughable bad, also like a child made the trailer

Prob cancel and wait on a big drop
Like teen titans.

I did pre order this, and then watched the trailer and I have to say it looks a shambles. Like laughable bad, also like a child made the trailer

Prob cancel and wait on a big drop
Like teen titans.

Yeah it does look really bad, I'd of bought it if the front art had been modern New 52 onwards Harley just for the art

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah it does look really bad, I'd of bought it if the front art had been modern New 52 onwards Harley just for the art

I don't mind the old school animated series art, but it's kinda dated now and it feels like it was made back then so the new 52 animation would of been cool plus to keep them all in line with the other recent animated films whether or not they want this separate to those.

The dialogue in the trailer is very bad too.
I personally didn't mind the killing joke, loved son of batman, assault on arkham, justice league war etc but this looks like the worst of the bunch

Last edited:
I don't mind the old school animated series art, but it's kinda dated now and it feels like it was made back then so the new 52 animation would of been cool plus to keep them all in line with the other recent animated films whether or not they want this separate to those.

The dialogue in the trailer is very bad too.
I personally didn't mind the killing joke, loved son of batman, assault on arkham, justice league war etc but this looks like the worst of the bunch

Aww @Flloydo your breaking my heart, no love for the Batman TAS design?
Personally I wish they would release more films in this style as I'm not a fan of the new 52 design work.
The only thing that annoys me about this is they didn't bring back Arleen Sorkin to voice Harley Quinn.

Aww @Flloydo your breaking my heart, no love for the Batman TAS design?
Personally I wish they would release more films in this style as I'm not a fan of the new 52 design work.
The only thing that annoys me about this is they didn't bring back Arleen Sorkin to voice Harley Quinn.

Is Tara Strong doing the voice? She is my favourite Harley.