Multi Batman: Arkham City (Joker Version) [UK]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
The Xbox 360 version is a Tesco exclusive. Release date 10/21/11

ImageProxy.axd

Xbox 360 Tesco http://www.tescoentertainment.com/s...usive-jokers-carnival-challenge-map/8:779745/

Actual Pics (Thanks to MRFurious!)
BAC.jpg

BAC2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Starmask2K3
this is probably the rarest one of all...glad i was able to get one recently...but it took awhile.

I believe the one with Penguin is since it is exclusive to UK Blockbuster only. And I am still hunting for that one, came really close twice but he slipped through so quickly :)

I see the Penguin more often than I see the Joker.... I guess the demand for the Joker is greater, causing a short supply of them. In terms of least production qty, Penguin might have the lowest #.

For the Penguin, you can still buy it from blockbuster. It doesn't seem to be a demand for it....

Two-Face and Catwoman are both common...

Last edited:
I see the Penguin more often than I see the Joker.... I guess the demand for the Joker is greater, causing a short supply of them. In terms of least production qty, Penguin might have the lowest #.

For the Penguin, you can still buy it from blockbuster. It doesn't seem to be a demand for it....

Two-Face and Catwoman are both common...

I didn't know they are still available. I should let my UK contacts know. Thanks.

The Joker one is also german exclusive to MEDIA MARKT and the PS3 version (size G2) is now 39,99 Euros and the PC Version (G1 size) is even down to 29,99 Euros right now at MM near my office!
Great looking Steel!!!