Multi Batman: Arkham Origins - Collectors Edition (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive)

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Limited amount will be available for both Xbox 360 & PS3 from Amazon UK, so make sure you get your's ;)

PS3 Link: HERE - LIVE

XBOX 360 Link: HERE - LIVE

Price: £45

E39EBCF4-44DC-4007-884F-70698D3B026F-14860-000003937C0D39C5_zpsdc84874a.jpg

Attachments

• Bat.jpg
    Bat.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
ah ok buddy :)

EDIT - Arrived today,... Soooooo worth £34. The statue is awesome, the Steelbook/MetalPak is amazing, the DLC is a plus. The artbook is a personal highlight.

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
Well have to say after receiving it today...it's worth £35

Steelbook is....well....it's different I'll give it that. Shame it has no title on the spine though, feels a little clunky aswell.

Paid £80 on launch day for this as an amazon exclusive - don't regret it, anything Batman is amazing in my book! Statue has been next to my TV ever since :ad I do want the Joker st
A ute from the US tho, their release was MUCH better!

Paid £80 on launch day for this as an amazon exclusive - don't regret it, anything Batman is amazing in my book! Statue has been next to my TV ever since :ad I do want the Joker st
A ute from the US tho, their release was MUCH better!

Wouldn't say anything Batman is amazing. The Arkham Asylum batarang box set was absolute garbage with a cheap plastic batarang that cost less than a pound to make. Resulted in a huge amount of complaints on Amazon UK lol

The game is great,... not Arkham City great but still a great Batman game. Problem is because its set in the Arkham-verse people tend to spend more time comparing it to the previous games rather than enjoying it :)