Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
PLATFORM: PS3, Xbox360

Xbox 360: HERE
PS3: HERE
Release Date: October 25th, 2013
Price: USD$119.99

Batman_Collector.jpg

Warner Bros. has announced the Collectors' Edition of Batman: Arkham Origins that will be available in North America, Australia and New Zealand.
The Collectors' Edition will be available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game on October 25, and has a retail price of $119.99.
In terms of what's actually in the box, the special edition will include a statue of the Joker featuring LED effects, an 80-page art book, two pieces of evidence, a Batman Wanted Poster along with Prototype Schematics for the Batwing, an Anarky logo stencil, a glow-in-the-dark map of Gotham, Wayne Family Photo and Intel Dossiers on the eight assassin's along with Black Mask's contract.
Additionally, a First Appearance Batman Skin will be included, allowing players to appear as Batman did on his debut in Detective Comics #27 in 1939, along with the Deathstroke Challenge Pack which unlocks two extra Deathstroke skins and bonus challenge maps. Finally, North American versions of the special edition will get a feature-length documentary from Warner Bros. showcasing DC's supervillains, while the PS3 edition will also have the Knightfall pack as exclusive content.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1840.jpg

Got them both now.

RobertJoseph17 - GameStop has been having trouble with their system lately. After picking up my copy at the midnight release, I got an email a week later saying that I needed to pick up my copy on that day or they would no longer be able to hold it for me...? I called my store and asked what was up, they told me the system was acting up, randomly relisting people who already bought the game. Maybe the online system was affected as well.

this USA version was or is back in stock at amazon..i feel sorry for those who paid more or close to double the asking price on ebay..since it's restocked at retail at amazon.com

Mine finally reached me Monday and I unboxed it today, gotta say for once I actually think the UK got the better CE; quality of the statue of the UK one is a lot better imo

Still glad to have both though :thumbs:

A little late to the game here, but I picked this one up a few weeks from Best Buy for a good deal especially with the gamer's club unlocked discount, but have to say I am rather disappointed in the statue with the US version. The pics make it look pretty nice, but the quality just isn't there for me on this one, the screens are to dull and it just feels cheap and am glad I din't spring for this one earlier on at a higher price as it could have been so much better.