Chicago, USA
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Release: 2/2/2016
Price: $22.48
Blu-ray slip: Purchase here
Deluxe Edition with Figure: Purchase here

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp and AlienKing
@apsmith21 Have you heard if there are any plans for a Steelbook Version of this as its out next month?

I've asked, but no word as of yet - hopefully I get a reply soon.

This really makes a group buy challenging, as it looks like that they are in store only before release date. If we get lucky, they would list a steelbook @ Target on release day or soon thereafter.

All stores in my area get around 2 copies each - which is certainly not enough for the normal amount of requests I get with any group buy.

Reactions: Danzigg1979
I've asked, but no word as of yet - hopefully I get a reply soon.

This really makes a group buy challenging, as it looks like that they are in store only before release date. If we get lucky, they would list a steelbook @ Target on release day or soon thereafter.

All stores in my area get around 2 copies each - which is certainly not enough for the normal amount of requests I get with any group buy.
Thanks buddy, I'll keep my fingers crossed for this (and the killing joke later in the year lol)

Thanks buddy, I'll keep my fingers crossed for this (and the killing joke later in the year lol)

If we get confirmation that there is one, I'm going to reach out to a few people on the forums to help get as many as we can, I just know in my area they will be tough to source.

Reactions: Danzigg1979