USA
Release date: February 2, 2016
Purchase link: TBD
Price: TBD
Group buy: apsmith21

Thanks to @Wreck for confirming that Target USA will receive a steelbook

bad_blood.jpg

Last edited:
I hate that the DC animated cover art steelbooks never displays the art that's used in the movies though. Dark Knight Returns especially since the art in the movie is so distinct. Not to say the cover art isn't great either, just would like it to represent the movie better.

Reactions: Danzigg1979
Well ninjas, the time is upon us. I'll be at Target when they open in the morning and if I have to go to multiple locations to find a few mint copies then so be it. These may be hard to find like last time...so be prepared for the worst

I did a prctice run this morning...was there at 7:58. Ill be raiding stores too but only for mint copies....and I'm assuming for x2 or x3 mint copies I will have to go to about 3 stores.

Last call for the group buy, ninjas might get extras but no guarantees...

Better to get your request in now for the group buy, if you are interested! :)

Reactions: Danzigg1979
Just came back from my local Target and the inventory was:

6 - steels minus 1 for me
3 - with figures

Wasn't displayed. One of the employees asked me "What was I looking for?" He thought it came out next week. That's when he came back with the cart full of the inventory listed above.

Reactions: apsmith21
Just came back from my local Target and the inventory was:

6 - steels minus 1 for me
3 - with figures

Wasn't displayed. One of the employees asked me "What was I looking for?" He thought it came out next week. That's when he came back with the cart full of the inventory listed above.

Were there any amarays, or only steelbooks?