USA
Release date: February 2, 2016
Purchase link: TBD
Price: TBD
Group buy: apsmith21

Thanks to @Wreck for confirming that Target USA will receive a steelbook

bad_blood.jpg

Last edited:
Co-worker checked the Target in the next town over after work yesterday, they got none as well. I have an appointment this morning and was going to swing over and see if any trickled into mine.

At my store they put the steels in the front, so they were going to sell faster than the amaray cases placed in the back. Not certain how many they got from the start as they pulled amarays for me. lol

Lucky I visited the store, there still seems to be confusion out there - I just call it a metal case so they understand - good luck!

i find it very curious that each store only had x4, most stores got delayed shipments, and whats really odd id that 1 copy of 4 at every store has a little torn shrink wrap

Looks like I got a couple of extras, if you are searching, give me a shout and I'd be glad to help.

Just a follow up - I don't hold copies without payment, it's first come, first served. Feel free to inquire about this title, even if you see that other people have asked already. :)

Still got those extras from the group buy if anyone is searching. Price slightly higher due to reshipping to me, but details can be found in the GB thread linked in the OP.

Last bump, still have a couple of these available if anyone is searching...

Just looking to move these to new homes. Thanks

Love these steelbook editions, but silly me picked up just the regular slips for all the movies. Too expensive to convert over now