Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase Link: Amazon.fr
Price: €15.05
Notes:

image.jpg

Part of the Warner "Christopher Nolan" Wave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp and tono06
Part of me hopes these are the same artwork as others already released so I don't feel the urge to buy them! (And yes, I'm going to write this post on all 3 threads :whistle: )

Part of me hopes these are the same artwork as others already released so I don't feel the urge to buy them! (And yes, I'm going to write this post on all 3 threads :whistle: )
None of the current Dark Knight steels are worthy. Do I own them? Yes. But that's mainly because that is what is out there, and I'm a huge Batman fan. How is it possible that a movie like TDK hasn't had a balls-to-the-wall, ultimate, face-melting, mega steelbook with artwork, emboss/deboss that would make you weep and cost you a months rent?? How? (Hopefully a planned mega Triplebox Trilogy set is coming down the pike someday).

Selfishly want Korea/Japan steel art on BB and TDK so I can complete the collection cheap. :notworthy: I trust it will be new art though.

I really hope this is recycled artwork, i just cant spend anymore on these films, i have 4-5 different steelbooks for each of these films.

But a part of me (OCD me) hopes for new sexy artwork without the french standard "Ultimate edition" plastered all over it.

I really hope this is recycled artwork, i just cant spend anymore on these films, i have 4-5 different steelbooks for each of these films.

But a part of me (OCD me) hopes for new sexy artwork without the french standard "Ultimate edition" plastered all over it.

Basically what I said too mate! :rofl:

Reactions: thewoe
Make them reprints off the white Japanese versions to tick off people who wanna flip those for stupid prices.