Zavvi Batman Begins: OST (Zavvi Exclusive) (Coloured Black on Orange Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 27th , 2017
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 500

11542120-1864532017088778.jpg

Last edited:
Batman Begins Zavvi Exclusive Burnt Orange Vinyl – 500 Only worldwide

11542120-1864532017088778.jpg

Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard’s moody, intense score perfectly complements director Christopher Nolan’s dark world.

In Batman Begins, Christopher Nolan has re-worked the character and the gothic/art-deco land of the previous films has been replaced with a more believable world. Here, the composers have produced a perfect sound palette and have successfully tapped into the psychological aspects of the story as well as the psyche of the main character himself.

Hans Zimmer comments: “I really turned the orchestra basically on its head. In a funny way I made the orchestra more into the electronics and the electronics more into the orchestra. It’s hard to explain, but the orchestra never got to play the way a normal orchestra plays”

VINYL TRACKLISTING

SIDE 1
1 Vespertilio
2 Eptesicus
3 Myotis
4 Barbastella

SIDE 2
1 Artibeus
2 Tadarida
3 Macrotus

SIDE 3
1 Antrozous
2 Nycteris
3 Molossus

SIDE 4
1 Corynorhinus
2 Lasiurus

Last edited:
I did order but then I cancelled

May pick it up at some point

Hey guys,

Do you all have only the tracked delivery option available?

For some reason there is no option for me to click on the standard delivery. Ordered Interstellar LP before and it was with standard delivery so wonder whats the issue here (already contacted Zavvi, but no answer yet).

BB Vinyl.jpg

Hey guys,

For some reason there is no option for me to click on the standard delivery. Ordered Interstellar LP before and it was with standard delivery so wonder whats the issue here (already contacted Zavvi, but no answer yet).

View attachment 345525
Huh.
No, mine was standard delivery.
I just tried to order again to see what would happen - and I got the choice again.
(Zavvi UK)
IMG_6441.jpg

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Hey guys,

View attachment 345525
That's strange
For me it's showing both options
  • Standard Delivery FREE
  • Tracked Delivery €4.99

Thanks for confirming guys, Zavvi got back to me and they are checking what could be the problem.

Tried adding different product to the cart and it comes up with this, very strange:

Zavvi.jpg

Reactions: C.C. 95