Batman: Gotham by Gaslight (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: February 5, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £19.99 (Amazon - Hmv) - £17.99 (Zavvi)

11637606-1524535924226411.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bigfub
Amazon don't match Zavvi prices but do with HMV
If HMV Price is lower Amazon will match or better the price unless they sell out their allocation beforehand
I'm not saying they'll lower it just to compete with Zavvi... Amazon tend to put them up at a higher price to begin with (RRP?), only to then lower it soon after.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I'm not saying they'll lower it just to compete with Zavvi... Amazon tend to put them up at a higher price to begin with (RRP?), only to then lower it soon after.
Yes they do this and then later drop in price to be same or less than HMV price but with Spider-Man Homecoming Amazon UK never dropped the price it stayed at the original price listing £27.99 it never dropped to £24.99 because they sold out their allocation before they would have done a price match.

I don't though see that happening with this release selling out their allocation before they decide to match HMV so it will drop in price at some stage

Batman Gotham by Gaslight
Sneak Peak

Batman Gotham by Gaslight
Trailer

Batman: Gotham By Gaslight Panel - NYCC 2017

Last edited:
Have the original Elseworlds graphic novel of this by Mike Mignola. It's fabulous and published in 1989, so long ago. I'm in for this, intrigued to see what they've done and if they give it justice.