UK
Release date: May 14, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £20.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi)

91nPzKFSWdL._SX425_.jpg

81sw2ldz2nL._SL1500_.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: eLviS1987
Such a terrible steelbook :( Got to see a sealed copy today and was totally bummed the matte finish really took it down a few grades. Now if it was glossy I would be tempted but still going to opt for the vastly superior artwork of the HMV slip edition :thumbs:

Such a terrible steelbook :( Got to see a sealed copy today and was totally bummed the matte finish really took it down a few grades. Now if it was glossy I would be tempted but still going to opt for the vastly superior artwork of the HMV slip edition :thumbs:

The inside case has the same artwork as the exclusive slip, so that makes it even more sexy :)

Reactions: willbar84
Im talking about the slip edition

:facepalm: sorry mate lack of sleep, clicked on the spoiler above and realised my error :dunno: Jumped over to the Batman Ninja HMV Slip thread, must of originally missed the post with the in hand photos and now see what you mean the Amaray has the same stellar artwork as the Slip :drool: That settles that, thanks for your help much appreciated :thumbs: going to get me the HMV edition.

I actually really like this steel. The gold metallic paint on a lot of the details front and back make it look really smart. HMV slip would make a really cool print, it's very iconic looking. Speaking of posters, there's a small poster folded and included in the case which is a nice touch.

Is the poster in the HMV slip release of that front art? Would be tempted to double-dip, nick the poster and flog it on...

Delightful steelbook ... artwork and layout definitely one of the best so far - although I think they all look fine ... right style and finish - Zero w/ metallic reflections - to keep it in line with most of the other DC animated steelbooks released recently in the UK,
Reversed inside artwork would've been better though.

Courtesy Steelbookpro:-

Some of the others in the series (UK):-
Batman-Harley-steelbook-3.jpg
Batman-Harley-steelbook-4.jpg

===================================================================================================================================================================================
Batman-vs-Two-Face-steelbook-3.jpg
Batman-vs-Two-Face-steelbook-4.jpg

===================================================================================================================================================================================

Batman-The-Killing-Joke-steelbook-2.jpg

====================================================================================================================================================================================
Suicide-Squad-Hell-To-Pay-steelbook-1.jpg
Suicide-Squad-Hell-To-Pay-steelbook-2.jpg

====================================================================================================================================================================================
Justice-League-vs-Teen-Titans-steelbook-US.jpg

Maybe no space on the outside (lol) for someone to get their copy signed but plenty space inside:-

DkY-Q3dU4AMRKvR.jpg:large

DkY-acHU8AAevQC.jpg:large

Last edited:
I am wondering if I should get the US one since it's supposed to be glossy, but not sure if it really adds that much quality to this Steelbook. Any thoughts?

I am wondering if I should get the US one since it's supposed to be glossy, but not sure if it really adds that much quality to this Steelbook. Any thoughts?
Might be an attractive alternative, given @digitalbabe posts in other threads:
20% off select Steelbooks at Zavvi https://fave.co/2xLuZKf code STEEL20

Edit: I did try this and I didn't get any discount...

Picked this up from Zavvi in the Flash sale.

Nice Steelbook, bonkers story. The artwork is superb though.

Came in an A1 mailer though. I am worried about some of my pre orders now.
They certainly stand more chance of getting dented in transit, in these envelopes. :(

Picked this up from Zavvi in the Flash sale.

Nice Steelbook, bonkers story. The artwork is superb though.

Came in an A1 mailer though. I am worried about some of my pre orders now.
They certainly stand more chance of getting dented in transit, in these envelopes. :(

I ordered Batman vs Two Face, it arrived in an envelope, and 2 dents on the front. Waiting for Zavvi Customer service reply...