Batman: The Complete Animated Series (Deluxe Limited Edition) (Remastered Blu-ray Set) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: October 30, 2018
Order: Amazon
Price: $87.39

819BcYYHemL._SL1500_.jpg

BAS.jpeg

Special Features and Technical Specs:
  • NEW REMASTERS OF ALL EPISODES IN THE SERIES
  • REMASTERS of Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero
  • NEW Heart of the Batman - featurette (60 min)
  • Select Audio Commentaries
  • Three Funko Pops
  • Deluxe Art Book

Warner confirmed at New York Comic Con that it is preparing a Blu-ray box set of Batman: The Animated Series. The release, which does not yet have an official street date, is expected to arrive on the market in early 2018.

Synopsis: Batman: The Animated Series is an American animated television series based on the DC Comics superhero Batman. It was developed by Bruce Timm and Eric Radomski. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, it originally aired on Fox Kids from September 5, 1992, to September 15, 1995, with a total of 85 episodes. For the final fifteen episodes, the series was given the on-screen title The Adventures of Batman & Robin, which was also used for reruns of earlier episodes. The series eventually spawned a continuation show, The New Batman Adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what have you been doing with your replacements? Where are you from obviously this makes it easier for returns. Three replacements and many other complaints from others you think the bang to heads together in shipping department and deal with it, was this not limited how many copies did they do? that's 3 for you right away and a few others with replacements of 2 etc at this rate they quickly sell out with most back as replacements make no sense to me,what sort of business runs that way one who gets too much of our hard earned money.
God I'm not half ranting today and I not got mine yet, but no wonder I have had more than my share of being messed around with them way more that a few times with multiple different orders to the point I was just going to stop collecting. Who wants there items arriving in a mess, I have had orders in past costing double of this arrive in a Jiffy bag.

go-on-brian-let-it-all-out.jpg

Lol yes on my high horse today zavvi,amazon all suck lol.
Think i will pack it in with limited edition special packaging editions and maybe just stick to premiums as these guys know how to pack well.
Its nice to own these sets/editions but its not very hard to pack better,they all used to but its hit or miss these days what you end up with.
And i not even got this edition yet as in way, just reading others stories is enough and my recent order from zavvi today grrr.

My replacement from Amazon came in the same way as @kryptonite, in a brown jiffy bag. Needless to say it was damaged. :LOL: Not as bad as the first one, but still not in a condition I’d want. It’s getting ridiculous now. Will just return to Amazon for a full refund, and have a contact in the US pick one up for me and actually package it.

My replacement from Amazon came in the same way as @kryptonite, in a brown jiffy bag. Needless to say it was damaged. :LOL: Not as bad as the first one, but still not in a condition I’d want. It’s getting ridiculous now. Will just return to Amazon for a full refund, and have a contact in the US pick one up for me and actually package it.

I finally got a near mint copy today. Come to think of it, I can discard the outer box and display the digibook with hard case on it’s own. I can remove the funko pops and collector cards and store them in a drawer.

I finally got a near mint copy today. Come to think of it, I can discard the outer box and display the digibook with hard case on it’s own. I can remove the funko pops and collector cards and store them in a drawer.
Congrats! Looks very good. Didn’t know it was what looks to be a much sturdier box underneath! Still a shame about the outer box damages anyway but at least that’s an alternate way of display if nothing else works.

I’m shipping my two back to Amazon now, and will wait for a new one from a good contact in the US. That should be in much better condition as he can pack it well. I guess there is some kind of irony in me receiving two of these new in thin jiffy bags, while returning the same two damaged ones back in a sturdy box filled with a 1000x times more protection. :LOL:

Congrats! Looks very good. Didn’t know it was what looks to be a much sturdier box underneath! Still a shame about the outer box damages anyway but at least that’s an alternate way of display if nothing else works.

I’m shipping my two back to Amazon now, and will wait for a new one from a good contact in the US. That should be in much better condition as he can pack it well. I guess there is some kind of irony in me receiving two of these new in thin jiffy bags, while returning the same two damaged ones back in a sturdy box filled with a 1000x times more protection. :LOL:

I returned mine in the same packaging amazon sent it.