Multi Batman - The Telltale Series (2016)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: TBA (2016)
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase: TBA

Telltale Games, with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment, today announced an interactive episodic game series based on DC Comics’ iconic Batman™ that is set to premiere in 2016. The official title for the Telltale series is yet to be revealed.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
anyone who has played Tales of the Borderlands and GoT (the PS+ freebies of late basically) can they rate this one please?
quite like the stories and lazy gamer style for when am not 100% in gaming mood but have to do something.

Guardians is a bit of a let down IMO and am working on Back to the Future, but have been eyeing this one too.

anyone who has played Tales of the Borderlands and GoT (the PS+ freebies of late basically) can they rate this one please?
quite like the stories and lazy gamer style for when am not 100% in gaming mood but have to do something.

Guardians is a bit of a let down IMO and am working on Back to the Future, but have been eyeing this one too.

I would say GOT and Tales of the Boderlands are better than batman. Whilst I still enjoyed playing it I would rate almost every other Telltale Game as better.
The wolf among us is excellent if you haven't already tried it.
But that's just my opinion

I would say GOT and Tales of the Boderlands are better than batman. Whilst I still enjoyed playing it I would rate almost every other Telltale Game as better.
The wolf among us is excellent if you haven't already tried it.
But that's just my opinion
How does it fair up against Guardians of the Galaxy?

Having not long played GoT and Batman I would say GoT was just that little bit better. I really enjoyed Batman, although I did find it a little short. I'm looking forward to the next season though