Multi Batman - The Telltale Series (2016)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: TBA (2016)
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase: TBA

Telltale Games, with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment, today announced an interactive episodic game series based on DC Comics’ iconic Batman™ that is set to premiere in 2016. The official title for the Telltale series is yet to be revealed.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I guess we will be playing as Bruce Wayne more than Batman.Tell Tale doesn't do action well at all.I can see us trying to sneak out without Alfred knowing and Navigating rich people social events.Not much hand to hand combat.

They can drop this and hopefully this will be good, but i still want The Wolf Among us season two more.

The Telltale crew is down in Los Angeles for the annual E3 Gaming Expo... and today we can share the very first screens and cast details for the upcoming BATMAN - The Telltale Series ahead of its worldwide debut this summer!

1.jpg

The episodic series will premiere digitally on home consoles, PC/Mac, and mobile devices, and we'll be showing it privately to guests at E3 this coming week. The series will also be available on game consoles as a special 'Season Pass Disc' which will be available at retailers across North America, Latin America, and Europe later this summer, granting access to the five episode season as it becomes available for download.

2.jpg

Our CEO and Co-Founder Kevin Bruner had this to say about the upcoming series: "We've been hard at work at Telltale creating an all-new iteration of the iconic Batman story that puts players in the suit of billionaire Bruce Wayne, just as much as it will put them behind the mask, deciding how to carefully navigate a complex drama, rich with action, crime, corruption, and villainy lurking around every corner of Gotham City. The complex life and fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne has lent itself to becoming a bold evolution of the signature 'Telltale' role-playing experience, and we couldn't be more excited as we prepare to debut the series to players across the world this summer."

3.jpg

Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, andLaura Bailey as Selina Kyle. We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses.

4.jpg

Source

:woot: I can not wait to play this game !!! Finally a game where you can play both Bruce AND Batman and where the story doesn't take place in only one night :rolleyes: As a Batman fan, I am really spoiled with all of these games :cool::drool:

I think I might buy the first episode this summer and then wait for everything to be available on blu-ray disc. But as usual with Telltale games I think I can say good-bye to any collector's edition for this Batman..

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
batman_telltale.jpg

Telltale Games have announced that their latest episodic game Batman The Telltale Series will debut its first episode in August on consoles, PC/Mac, and iOS or Android devices. The series will be available to purchase at retailers starting September 13th in North America as a special Season Pass Disc, which will include the first of five episodes in the season, and will grant access to the subsequent four episodes as they become available for download via online updates. The series will then be available to purchase at retailers across Europe on September 16th. The digital premiere date for the first episode will be announced next week, along with the world premiere trailer of the game, likely at its San Diego Comic-Con panel.

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp

Enter the fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne and discover the powerful and far-reaching consequences of your choices as the Dark Knight. In this gritty and violent new story from the award-winning creators of The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, you'll make discoveries that will shatter Bruce Wayne's world, and the already fragile stability of a corrupt Gotham City.

Enter the fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne and discover the powerful and far-reaching consequences of your choices as the Dark Knight. In this gritty and violent new story from the award-winning creators of The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, you'll make discoveries that will shatter Bruce Wayne's world, and the already fragile stability of a corrupt Gotham City.

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: Cant' wait for September 16th !!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
These games are taking to damn long.They should just go with a full release from the jump.By the time the next episode has come out, I'm already on to something else and forgotten over half of the last episode.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
These games are taking to damn long.They should just go with a full release from the jump.By the time the next episode has come out, I'm already on to something else and forgotten over half of the last episode.
I completely agree, and it's the only reason I haven't played any of it yet... I'm waiting for the whole thing to be over with before I jump on it, just as I did with The Wolf Among Us. The experience is a lot better if you're able to play it all at once... I played season 1 of The Walking Dead, and by the time season 2 came out I was too busy playing something else, so I'd lost interest by then and now I can't even remember too much about the first season, so will probably need to replay it if I want to check out the rest. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Just bought this for PS4, now the long wait to download as my internet is worse than terrible... hopefully the third season of Walking dead will be on sale by the time its finished downloading

Telltale Games released a “Summer 2017 Update” video highlighting several of the studio’s upcoming projects, which will encompass three titles – Batman: The Enemy Within (a follow-up to last year’s Batman: The Telltale Series), The Walking Dead: The Final Season, and a second season of The Wolf Among Us.

• Thanks
Reactions: navydavey