Batman v Superman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Illustrated Artwork) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: December 7, 2017 December 14, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €14.99

91m71xS8FeL._SL1500_.jpg 91OZwUHTEUL._SL1500_.jpg 81jW3UpR8OL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91dYtsrBQEL._SL1500_.jpg
    91dYtsrBQEL._SL1500_.jpg
    557.7 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
That's actually not bad.

Think it works better than the man of steel art plus batman actually looks like batman from the film

Really liking this one and MoS! Not sure if I'll pick them up though... got my eye on the recently announced UK digibooks.

Really liking this one and MoS! Not sure if I'll pick them up though... got my eye on the recently announced UK digibooks.

These have just been announced in the US so I'm guessing the UK will get them

Most likely pick this and SS up if the prices are good

These have just been announced in the US so I'm guessing the UK will get them

Most likely pick this and SS up if the prices are good
I'll still probably pass on them as I'd want the full collection, but I don't like the SS artwork... maybe I'll change my mind after seeing in-hand pics though.

I'll still probably pass on them as I'd want the full collection, but I don't like the SS artwork... maybe I'll change my mind after seeing in-hand pics though.

I actually think that SS is one of the better steels I've seen for this. And I was hugely disappointed in zetas attempt.

I'm liking man of steel more now these are matching but still don't like the Wonder Woman one.

This is my favourite of the 3 but the question I have to ask myself is do I really need another BVS steelbook? I've already got the Nova choice lenti, Manta lab lenti and the HDZeta boxset. Same goes for Suicide Squad. Just hard to justify this side of Xmas with better unique releases such as GOTG and Rogue One blufans and HDzeta Wonder Woman to name but a few

Wish this and MOS had different illustrated back art