Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think this will be avaliable in store the recent hmv ones haven't had any on release date.

Do you think this will be avaliable in store the recent hmv ones haven't had any on release date.

Should be. Warner releases usually have a high print run and for something like BvS you can bet they'll be looking to maximise the reach. You can still get MOS in some stores. Lego Movie was Warner and still available in London and online.

HMV exclusives that tend to be limited in stores are usually Universal releases (Jurassic World) and certain Fox ones (The Martian).

Reactions: Flash
No messing around from HMV. Had trouble with my card, so they have gone to straight to cancelling my order rather than giving chance to sort it. Even Zavvi give you that chance

No messing around from HMV. Had trouble with my card, so they have gone to straight to cancelling my order rather than giving chance to sort it. Even Zavvi give you that chance

Had the same thing happen to me last week with 10 Cloverfield Lane. Got the email saying order cancelled as I'd ordered with an old card that has since expired. Lucky it was still available, so I just reordered, but you'd think they'd offer a chance to fix the issue first.

On topic, I've also been charged for this!

Anyone get charged from Irish xtra vision yet?

I'd be very surprised if Irish Xtra Vision (or HMV) actually ship this at all. They have a terrible habit of taking preorders for things but then not delivering on orders. I'd imagine there'll be emails sent out soon cancelling orders made. Especially given all HMV Ireland stores are closing soon & the ones in Dublin aren't even taking in new stock.

I'd be very surprised if Irish Xtra Vision (or HMV) actually ship this at all. They have a terrible habit of taking preorders for things but then not delivering on orders. I'd imagine there'll be emails sent out soon cancelling orders made. Especially given all HMV Ireland stores are closing soon & the ones in Dublin aren't even taking in new stock.
Hmv Ireland and Xtra-vision online websites are run by a different company to the Retail Stores

The online business websites will still continue to operate after the retail stores close

I do admit though the online websites not the best especially in past 6 months lot of standard releases not even listed nevemind exclusives

In regards to BVS
If you got your pre order in early as in when first listed you should be OK but if pre ordered only recently it might get cancelled depends on how much stock was allocated to Hmv Ireland online warehouse

Usually Hmv Ireland for Rep of Ireland customer pre orders debit cards on Wed or sometimes early Thur
Most are despatched on Thur afternoon for Friday delivery but sometimes not till Friday with Monday delivery