Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Want this.:wow:
If mad max is exclusive 9 and sucker punch 11 and this is 14 then whats 10,12,13?
Are we talking months before this is out?

Great!!! Looking forward to the reveal :D

Some close competition for manta @Aniv :naughty:

So what's the betting this will be a tri pack?
Batman Slip, Superman Slip and and a Lenti

If they do this dude, I will....I will...omg I will just buy it :hungry::drool:

But honestly they will definately do a tri-pack and have a lovely boxset with it as well. Manta really need to secure a boxset maker fast if they want to compete with HDzeta!! Considering II'm getting Mad Max, Sucker Punch, LA Confidential and already have Interstellar's boxset, just the completionist in my will make me choose this over Manta unless they come up with something so awesomly mind blowing that I have to punch myself in the face and say NO MORE BOXSETS from HDzeta!

Want this.:wow:
If mad max is exclusive 9 and sucker punch 11 and this is 14 then whats 10,12,13?
Are we talking months before this is out?
10 Terminator Salvation
11 Sucker Punch
12 How To Train Your Dragon 2
13 LA Confidential
14 BvS

Out of the earlier announcements, only Gold Label#5 which is Terminator Rise of the Machines hasn't been released, I believed is next in line after MMFR shipping is done (based from a previous post by @wxlinkswd )

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky
10 Terminator Salvation
11 Sucker Punch
12 How To Train Your Dragon 2
13 LA Confidential
14 BvS

Out of the earlier announcements, only Gold Label#5 which is Terminator Rise of the Machines hasn't been released, I believed is next in line after MMFR shipping is done (based from a previous post by @wxlinkswd )
Looking forward to mad max.Be my first Hdzeta.And i will want more off that list.New to the serious collecting so thanks for reply:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.