Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how can we order in hdzetawebsite? most of the links in their webpage are not working :OMG:

The title won't show as available until the preorder date/time. Their site, along with many of the others, needs to be updated and reformatted. Not very user friendly..And once is does show, it could very quickly sell out.

For an exclusive, I don't see them doing 1000/1500. I expect it being 3000-5000 total run more than likely similar to Mad Max or the Terminators.

In regards to the print run all I'll say is that I hope they make enough for everyone to get the copy or copies they want. Personally, I'm in for the box and don't care if they make 400 or 4,000 copies. Hope every ninja gets the version they're looking for.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lester
Status
Not open for further replies.