Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can do away with the facial close ups on the covers. We've been seeing a lot of these lately. There's not much creativity there. "Oh let's put his face on the cover"
Kind of lame...Let's put an action sequence on it and get away from the robotic poses...

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
I can do away with the facial close ups on the covers. We've been seeing a lot of these lately. There's not much creativity there. "Oh let's put his face on the cover"
Kind of lame...Let's put an action sequence on it and get away from the robotic poses...
I can picture the lenti (if there's one being made) being the shot of them about to clash. Would be really cool actually.

Batman-v-Superman-Final-Trailer-hq.jpg

It would have to have transition effect so you can get Batman's POV of Superman as well.

The cover is suppose to depict a sequence from the movie. Action is tons better than facial close ups. Try imagining watching a movie full of just close ups. It would be boring.

I can picture the lenti (if there's one being made) being the shot of them about to clash. Would be really cool actually.

Batman-v-Superman-Final-Trailer-hq.jpg

It would have to have transition effect so you can get Batman's POV of Superman as well.

Oh, I Love this Picture. :mos::drool: This would be the beste Lenti I could possibly imagine.

I look forward to seeing what HDZ cook up for this! :D

No doubt they'll deliver something a million times better (they probably have a lot more art available to them for a start), but here's my concept for a premium edition of BvS...

*UNOFFICIAL - FAN MADE*

View attachment 245631

Okay nick that's possibly your best work. I f*cking love it

I want I want I want I want I want I want

Reactions: Noodles
Thanks dude! Maybe once I win the Lottery and can afford to set up my own knock-off steelbook company, then I can finally put my concepts in to production. ;) :p

It's seriously great looking, like some have said I just want that art now lol. It's scary thinking about how many editions there will be for this. (To the point it gets a bit silly)

all for WEA though over the current art

Well if I win the lottery I'll happily fund and support you lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and harry
It's seriously great looking, like some have said I just want that art now lol. It's scary thinking about how many editions there will be for this. (To the point it gets a bit silly)

all for WEA though over the current art

Well if I win the lottery I'll happily fund and support you lol
You'll get dibs on #001 then. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Status
Not open for further replies.