Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's here !!! it's frickin' beautiful ! I feel like we had all been waiting to get our hands on this for years.
Well, it was definitely worth the wait!

Anyone else useing this steelbook outside the package?

I put mine in place of the hmv one and i put the hmv one in the pack just to display the lenticular box.

Got my Box Set today. I have to say as a package it's my favourite release of all time. The attention to detail is incredible and the whole thing just screams premium.

@Acalica917 the 4K steel is the same with three hubs so there's the 4K disc and two empty hubs. Bit weird but I'll just pick up a two disc copy cheap some time to fill the space. (Or Man of Steel and Wonderwoman :))

Got my Box Set today. I have to say as a package it's my favourite release of all time. The attention to detail is incredible and the whole thing just screams premium.

@Acalica917 the 4K steel is the same with three hubs so there's the 4K disc and two empty hubs. Bit weird but I'll just pick up a two disc copy cheap some time to fill the space. (Or Man of Steel and Wonderwoman :))

Thanks for that bit of info. That is a bit weird with the empty spaces. I was thinking of selling that Steelbook to a 4K TV owner. It might be a harder sell now...so I'll probably just keep it all. Ha.

I hope everyone around the world is enjoying their box sets. Mine just cleared customs in LA and is set to be delivered this coming Wednesday (or earlier).

Thanks for that bit of info. That is a bit weird with the empty spaces. I was thinking of selling that Steelbook to a 4K TV owner. It might be a harder sell now...so I'll probably just keep it all. Ha.

I hope everyone around the world is enjoying their box sets. Mine just cleared customs in LA and is set to be delivered this coming Wednesday (or earlier).

There's people with 4k setups who'd like that, myself included... ;)

um. say what? :bored:

There is only 1 disc inside the 4K lenti and 2 empty hubs? You cannot be serious.

HDzeta produce the Nicest High Quality Booklet to go with their editions !!! Plus a really nice Quality Folder to hold the extras that now holds the Numbering Card as well, this is Details that I love, no more fussing around as to where to put the numbering card, it has its own dedicated space within the slip :thumbs:

The beauty shot in the OP only shows 1 disc in the 4K edition so why the surprise?

haha. yah good point.

I could easily kiss off 3D, but does that mean the 4K edition is missing bonus material that is contained on the 2nd blu ray disc that comes in the other editions?

haha. yah good point.

I could easily kiss off 3D, but does that mean the 4K edition is missing bonus material that is contained on the 2nd blu ray disc that comes in the other editions?
The 4K edition is only available by purchasing the box set so you're going to have all other discs anyway? It's not like you're missing out on anything.

The only way I could see it affecting anything is for those people who break up sets and flog bits individually......

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
then why offer the 4K disc inside the same steelbook with 2 empty hubs? seems intended to be a standalone edition since it is a steelbook.

maybe it should have been a special pack too.

then why offer the 4K disc inside the same steelbook with 2 empty hubs? seems intended to be a standalone edition since it is a steelbook.

maybe it should have been a special pack too.
Coz it was exclusive to the box set and they just wanted to mix things up a bit I guess.

It was never intended as a stand alone edition.

To be honest, I don't agree with these box sets. They're just designed to make you part with more money. One copy of the film is always enough for me personally.

Ideally, they could include everything in one option (3D, 4K, 2D etc...) and everybody would be happy.

But if there's a chance to create more sales, they just create a fancy box to put them all in and people will pay more.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.