Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just opened my Double-sided lenticular and it's really beautiful, but unfortunately my Steelbook has a few weird marks. So I'm asking how I can get a replacement Steelbook? @wxlinkswd @n3wk1d

IMG_20170208_142208019_HDR.jpg

So i finally got the boxset.....and the question remains: do i open this or do i keep it sealed? I mean it's so beautiful that i dont wanna open it :banghead: It the same time it's so beautiful i wanna undress it and enjoy it! :arghh: I knew I should've bought 2

I mean, should i keep it sealed and display it or open it and then display it here?
IMG_20170224_025840127.jpg

...or should i just keep it on the side with the rest?
IMG_20170224_030517546.jpg

*sigh* decisions, decisions...

@bloodsnake007 :naughty::giggle:

View attachment 296568

So i finally got the boxset.....and the question remains: do i open this or do i keep it sealed? I mean it's so beautiful that i dont wanna open it :banghead: It the same time it's so beautiful i wanna undress it and enjoy it! :arghh: I knew I should've bought 2

I mean, should i keep it sealed and display it or open it and then display it here?
View attachment 296569

View attachment 296570

Open and displayed is the only way to go. Just think of all 9(!) lentis languishing in a sealed box for all eternity! It brings a tear to my eye. :cry:

In the honor of Ninja Week, I implore you to free the lentis! :batman::mos:

View attachment 296568

View attachment 296569

View attachment 296570

The contents inside are more beautiful than the box outside

View attachment 296568

View attachment 296569

View attachment 296570

Open and displayed is the only way to go. Just think of all 9(!) lentis languishing in a sealed box for all eternity! It brings a tear to my eye. :cry:

In the honor of Ninja Week, I implore you to free the lentis! :batman::mos:

The contents inside are more beautiful than the box outside

Open it!!!
@AlienKing I agree with my fellow Ninja Amigos! OPEN IT! :naughty::hungry::woot:
giphy.gif

@AlienKing, you need to open it dude. I got the double lenti and it looked so dull and washed out when sealed. I opened that bad boy up and man, It came alive! Looks very sharp and plenty of depth. Looks so freaking awesome! Don't keep them locked up in a box bud. Open and enjoy :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 296568

View attachment 296569

View attachment 296570

I would say open it mate but it in exactly the same situation as you! I just can't bring myself to open it yet! Lol!:D

@AlienKing, you need to open it dude. I got the double lenti and it looked so dull and washed out when sealed. I opened that bad boy up and man, It came alive! Looks very sharp and plenty of depth. Looks so freaking awesome! Don't keep them locked up in a box bud. Open and enjoy :thumbs:

Really such a difference? :wow:
Maybe I should unseal mine, too...

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.