Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to open my 4k lenti edition in my boxset this evening to check out BVS on my oled now I have an uhd player in my xbox one x, was disappointed to find a glaring scratch down the front of the steelbook

What's the odds of a replacement steel all this time later lol

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Decided to open my 4k lenti edition in my boxset this evening to check out BVS on my oled now I have an uhd player in my xbox one x, was disappointed to find a glaring scratch down the front of the steelbook

None without paying secondary market prices!

Reactions: gaeljet
Lol, I was kidding about the replacement. I knew it would be too late now. Should've opened it sooner I guess, its a good 2 inch long scratch though. And here we are going on about Manta QC recently lol

PM @wxlinkswd

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95

As much as BvS ?

I didn't think the image looked spectacular, definitely ran smoother though. The bars above and below the movie with a grey colour instead of black.. Like the guy says in his review there's an issue with brightness levels on the hdr.. This is what I was thinking last night. I checked his feedback out and there's an update coming to fix this issues by the sounds of it from Xbox preview members so fingers crossed. I don't really want to shell out £400 plus on another uhd player with multiregion bd and DVD capability as that what I'll have to do as I won't have enough space on my TV stand for a 5th device/box

X-box as a 4K UHD initially got good reviews simply due to its price. With the advent of standalonr players, A-B comparisons have proved time and again that it produces the worst PQ amongst the lot. Just get a proper Blu-ray player off eBay or try the so-so Sammy player for £150 at Zoom.co.UK.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I find BVS one of the best 4K discs I own (certainly better than Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman), the HDR especially is very well done. Only thing I dont like is that's its the extended cut of the film which I hate, unlike those that bash the theatric cut I dont need to be spoon fed the plot like the extended cut does :p

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I find BVS one of the best 4K discs I own (certainly better than Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman), the HDR especially is very well done. Only thing I dont like is that's its the extended cut of the film which I hate, unlike those that bash the theatric cut I dont need to be spoon fed the plot like the extended cut does :p
Important to select a good HDR UHD disc for watching your new 4K set.
Some aren't very good, and you might think "this whole UHD HDR thing is overhyped".
Some HDR UHD disc are just not very good - like SDR blu rays, there ones that are better than others.
The ones that are great will blow yer socks off. (Can't wait for the Dolby Vision discs, as they are orders of magnitude greater on the color spectrum scale than HDR10 - just not that many out there yet. And the ones that are out there are (for some reason) awful films.)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Important to select a good HDR UHD disc for watching your new 4K set.
Some aren't very good, and you might think "this whole UHD HDR thing is overhyped".
Some HDR UHD disc are just not very good - like SDR blu rays, there ones that are better than others.
The ones that are great will blow yor socks off. (Can't wait for the Dolby Vision discs, as they are orders of magnitude greater on the color spectrum scale than HDR10 - just not that many out there yet. And the ones that are out there are (for some reason) awful films.)

Spiderman Homecoming is my demo disc, great example of UHD and Dolby Vision (albeit the only DV title I own)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
were the scratches common on this steelbook? I see a lot of people reporting this kind of issues with this release

Status
Not open for further replies.