Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@HOBBS Dude, those pics of yours have been edited to make it look brighter and sharper than what it is lol. Don't get me wrong, it's a stunning set but that isn't realistic. Mine arrived today and they aren't as bright as yours :LOL:
I think you've added a bit of saturation and colour tone ;) but yes, it's still a nice steelbook.

The only holofoil I see are Batman's eyes and the title.

@HOBBS Dude, those pics of yours have been edited to make it look brighter and sharper than what it is lol. Don't get me wrong, it's a stunning set but that isn't realistic. Mine arrived today and they aren't as bright as yours :LOL:
I think you've added a bit of saturation and colour tone ;) but yes, it's still a nice steelbook.

Maybe you've received a dud copy... :ohno: JK ;):LOL:

Think you might need to recheck yours under brighter lighting bud... my full slip looks exactly like Hobb's (really sharp and bright imagery), and the Bats/Supes logo behind them also has a touch of the holofoil effect. :thumbs:

Reactions: Granada and HOBBS
I won't get into a debate about this, I still believe a filter has been used to enhance the colour. I just checked mine again right underneath bright light and yes I agree it's brighter because obviously its directly under the light but there is too much saturation in those pics. Go look at posters and other stuff. The designs/outfits etc just aren't that bright dude lol.

Lets just agree to disagree because we will always have conflicting opinions.

I won't get into a debate about this, I still believe a filter has been used to enhance the colour. I just checked mine again right underneath bright light and yes I agree it's brighter because obviously its directly under the light but there is too much saturation in those pics. Go look at posters and other stuff. The designs/outfits etc just aren't that bright dude lol.

Lets just agree to disagree because we will always have conflicting opinions.
Wasn't trying to get in to a debate... I was simply explaining that mine looks similar to what Hobbs photographed, and the fact you didn't spot the holofoil on the logo made me think you probably hadn't examined yours under proper lighting. As for him enhancing his images in some way, obviously I can't speak for him on that.

@Dazzler_31117 Check your lighting and eyes, dude. :Snap: :LOL:

As for my photos it's a mix of both, the camera flash making the colors pop a little more and of course photo editing to make them look nicer and cleaner. I hate dull looking pictures and my DSLR captures very HQ pics compared to other pics you might see on here. So there's my no longer secret. :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Dazzler_31117 Check your lighting and eyes, dude. :Snap: :LOL:

As for my photos it's a mix of both, the camera flash making the colors pop a little more and of course photo editing to make them look nicer and cleaner. I hate dull looking pictures and my DSLR captures very HQ pics compared to other pics you might see on here. So there's my no longer secret. :)

Why not just say that first time then instead of editing it afterwards? ;)
It's no big deal really if that's how you want to portray your pics. I admit you have a much better camera than me. :thumbs:

Reactions: HOBBS
Received my one click today, awesome set but only criticism is that the numbered stick on the lenticular is on the removable date card which I don't plan on keeping with the lenti as I prefer to have them out of the poly bags.

Plus the back artwork is cool but it just feels abit empty, much prefer the info on the back like the Revenant and Nova titles.

I think for these O rings yeah I do, the back just feels abit bare on this and its like the image they used has been blown up to fill it. Maybe it wouldn't feel as empty if they had the BVS logo in there or something. Either way, they could have had the info on the back like the Revenant on the bottom third/quarter of the cover with the numbering stick and the same image filling the rest of the space.