Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you don't like the movie, it doesn't mean it is not a good movie. That's just YOUR opinion.

If you don't like anything about this movie, just ignore it and be happy ;)
It's hard to ignore a director taking a giant 2 1/2 hour whizz on the two biggest superheroes in the universe.
But I am happy if others enjoy that.:naughty:;) (I have very good friends who enjoy the film....But they admit that it isn't very good either.:D)

Last edited:
It's hard to ignore a director taking a giant 2 1/2 hour whizz on the two biggest superheroes in the universe.
Off course you can ignore it. Life has bigger problems than a movie we don't like and we ignore them (and we should not). So, It is easier than you think. It is up to you. :thumbs:

I have very good friends who enjoy the film....But they admit that it isn't very good either
If people enjoyed a movie to the fullest, can it really be a POS movie?
If people didn't enjoy a movie, regardless of how well it was made or how well it was received by "critics", is it still considered a great movie?

In my opinion, movies are for entertaining purposes. If a movie has achieved that, then it has served it's purpose. As we both know, without purpose, none of this would exist. I enjoyed BvS; I enjoyed Deadpool; but I did not enjoy Fantastic 4. Does that make it a POS movie? Even though I know people that enjoyed F4? What I'm trying to say is that do not try to think of them as POS movies, instead, try to realize the truth that there are only movies that you liked and movies that you didn't like. But even still, that would be your opinion. :)

All this aside, I understand your frustration against BvS and "director taking a giant 2 1/2 hour whizz" :giggle:

;)

I liked the movie, just not loved it, but I'm ultimately holding out for UE to make up my mind. Case in point the Daredevil Directors Cut and Watchmen.
Also rumour has it Justice League and DCEU news will hit the net tomorrow.

I liked the movie. Saw it twice. I wanted to love it but i didnt. I am looking forward to Ultimate edition as i thought the directors cut of Watchmen was great so im expecting a better more cohesive movie.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Unfortunately this is not a blockbuster although the Studio did make 3 times their production budget. Studio execs say they need 4 times return of investment for high budget films to be given a blockbuster status.

The movie did make a profit, but given the horrible reviews and the fact that a movie with the two biggest comic book characters did not even break $1 billion, the WB execs were probably not too happy about the results. There was a lot of pressure on this movie because it was the cornerstone of the new DCEU.

More in depth analysis (well worth the time) here

Reactions: lgans316