Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - In theaters March 25, 2016

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

What did you think of Batman v Superman???

• PERFECT! WOW!!!!!!

• Very good. Few up & down but overal, very good!

• Ok. Felt underwhelming...

• Piece of crap movie!!!

• Haven't seen... won't see! No interest here!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Reactions
13,574 0 0
[MOVIE1]Title: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Amy Adams, Gal Gadot, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Jeremy Irons, Holly Hunter, Laurence Fishburne,

Plot: Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City's own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis' most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it's ever known before.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
[/POSTER1]

OK you guys can keep smiling because WB has fast tracked the sequel for 2015 again helmed by Zack Snyder. Script is in the works now supposedly :)

WB Press Release:
On the heels of the worldwide success of “Man of Steel,” director Zack Snyder is bringing together the two greatest Super Heroes of all time—Batman and Superman—for the first time on the big screen. The announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

The current hit, “Man of Steel,” has taken in more than $630 million at the worldwide box office to date, and climbing. Along with its star, Henry Cavill, the upcoming film brings back Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane. The new Batman has yet to be cast.

Snyder is co-writing the story with David S. Goyer, who will then pen the screenplay. Production is expected to begin in 2014, with an anticipated release date in Summer 2015.

Silverman stated, “Zack Snyder is an incredibly talented filmmaker, but beyond that, he’s a fan first and he utterly gets this genre. We could not think of anyone better suited to the task of bringing these iconic Super Heroes to the screen in his own way.” Kroll added, “We are thrilled to be back in business with Zack and his team on this next movie. The success of ‘Man of Steel’ is a wonderful testament to the love and support that both fans and new audiences, worldwide, have for these characters. We are very excited to see what Zack has in store for all of us.”

Diane Nelson, President, DC Entertainment, noted, “Superman and Batman together on the big screen is a dream come true for DC fans everywhere. All of us at DC Entertainment could not be more excited for Zack’s continuing vision for the DC Universe.”

Zack Snyder, who made a surprise appearance at Comic-Con today, breaking the news to audiences there, later said, “I’m so excited to begin working again with Henry Cavill in the world we created, and I can’t wait to expand the DC Universe in this next chapter. Let’s face it, it’s beyond mythological to have Superman and our new Batman facing off, since they are the greatest Super Heroes in the world.”

The new film brings back Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder as producers. This time, Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas are serving as executive producers, along with Benjamin Melniker and Michael E. Uslan.

Thomas offered, “Whilst our ‘Dark Knight’ trilogy is complete, we have every confidence that Zack’s fresh interpretation will take the character in a new and exciting direction. His vision for Superman opened the door to a whole new universe and we can’t wait to see what Zack does with these characters.”​
Batman-V-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Logo.jpg
01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 1, 2011
Steel City UK
Reactions
760 0 0
So I saw this opening night, I saw a few problems but still really enjoyed it...7/10

I thought I would wait until I got a 4K player to watch the ultimate cut, I got an Xbox one s Thursday and finally sat down and watched the ultimate cut earlier...god I loved it, my film of the year and easily an 8.5 maybe 9/10.

DADDYCOOL187

Premium Supporter
Aug 2, 2012
Peterborough, UK
Reactions
12,950 0 0
So I saw this opening night, I saw a few problems but still really enjoyed it...7/10

I thought I would wait until I got a 4K player to watch the ultimate cut, I got an Xbox one s Thursday and finally sat down and watched the ultimate cut earlier...god I loved it, my film of the year and easily an 8.5 maybe 9/10.
Congrats on the Xbox one S...also I love the Ultimate Edition of BvS:thumbs:

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2013
Reactions
228 0 0
SPOILER AHEAD:

What runined.for me was both Batman and Superman forming a tag team simply because both their mother's name was Martha. Felt very stupid and cringeworty.
Batman reaction is not because their mothers name is the same, but because he realized in that moment that Superman is just as human as he is, caring for his human mother when he is going to die. If you think that only the same name is what changes his mind, then you have missed half the movie.

May 6, 2011
Barking, Essex, United Kingdom
Reactions
14,470 0 0
Batman reaction is not because their mothers name is the same, but because he realized in that moment that Superman is just as human as he is, caring for his human mother when he is going to die. If you think that only the same name is what changes his mind, then you have missed half the movie.
I didn't interpret that way but I admire ypur creative juices lol. To me it is sounded super silly. Also everything was rushed in.the end after nearly 2 hours of good build up.

May 16, 2016
Reactions
115 0 0
I didn't interpret that way but I admire ypur creative juices lol. To me it is sounded super silly. Also everything was rushed in.the end after nearly 2 hours of good build up.
My biggest gripe is that the writers forced Superman to say "Save Martha" only because Batmans mom is Martha. Why didn't Superman say "Save my mom". It's not like Superman knew Batmans mom was also named Martha and would have some special effect on him by yelling out the name.

Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Reactions
5,056 0 0
SPOILER AHEAD:

What runined.for me was both Batman and Superman forming a tag team simply because both their mother's name was Martha. Felt very stupid and cringeworty.
More spoiller ahead
And how about Bruce Wayne doing the heavy lifting and think that he can fight superman?
lol

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,413 1 0