Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - In theaters March 25, 2016

What did you think of Batman v Superman???

• PERFECT! WOW!!!!!!

• Very good. Few up & down but overal, very good!

• Ok. Felt underwhelming...

• Piece of crap movie!!!

• Haven't seen... won't see! No interest here!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tagline: Justice or revenge

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Jeremy Irons, Laurence Fishburne, Holly Hunter

Release: 2016-03-23

Runtime: 151

Plot: Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

SPOILER AHEAD:

What runined.for me was both Batman and Superman forming a tag team simply because both their mother's name was Martha. Felt very stupid and cringeworty.
More spoiller ahead
And how about Bruce Wayne doing the heavy lifting and think that he can fight superman?
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lgans316
@bloodsnake007 That video is amazing. I love these VFX vids too. It also gives you scope as to why these films cost so much to make.

Yep, I bloody love these things! Thanks for posting bro. :thumbs:
You're welcome Ninjas! :notworthy: I always enjoy these videos as well! :thumbs:
batlike!.jpg

Vaughn revealed that the first film in the proposed trilogy was meant to take place almost entirely on Krypton, and focus on Jor-El and the impending explosion of Krypton. Though the alien planet would still face destruction, Vaughn and Millar’s take would have the event take place much later in the timeline, allowing Superman to grow up on his home planet and gradually become familiar with Earth, maturing into an adult before having to reckon with his loyalty to both planets.

It was quite an interesting challenge (Mr. Kevin Smith did a request on his show Fatman on Batman last year regarding Wonder Woman's theme fitting with BvS gym scene where Batman is working out), one that showed some unusual, ermm, results)))