Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Batman vs. Robin
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $16.99

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about taking that day off cause I went to my target early for the last justice League movie and they sold out quick. I don't want to pay extra for release day shipping so I'll just have to take off

I'm thinking about taking that day off cause I went to my target early for the last justice League movie and they sold out quick. I don't want to pay extra for release day shipping so I'll just have to take off

sorry but how does that make any sense? taking a day off work costs you more $ than paying $35 for it on ebay later on

I am off on Tuesdays so this is perfect for this hobby of ours.

I will have to pick up 2 for my collection (1 to open/ 1 to keep sealed) , I need one copy for my little brother who is 20 years younger than me (7 year old)(it works out great because my Dad remeberses my for everything I buy buy for my brother. And pops spoils the little angel and he gets pretty much whatever he wants, so I'm going to groom him into being a collector. So far he's got Cars zavvi SB, Justice League vs Bizarro League with Bizzaro Batman Toy Boxset , Big Hero 6 target steel, and soon he will have this and many more), and one for a UK NINJA.

So that's 4 copies. I might have to go to a few targets depending on the amount of copies and the condition they are in. I'm prepared.

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD
Man you are serious about steelbook collecting if you take a day off work for it :)

Then again I am taking next Friday of to a triathlon camp which will likely result in me having to ride up and down a huge freaking mountain :)

Well folks, here we are again. It is the wee hours of the morning (3:38am), and I find myself feeling excited and alive in anticipation of this release. I have been really looking forward to this one. I absolutley love the DC Animated steel collection, and I cannot wait to watch this.

It's a great thing, this hobby of ours. Unlike the masses that go about their business being grumpy all day, with nothing to look forward to, we have this great hobby which keeps things a bit exciting. It's something extra to look forward to. Try explaining that to someone outside of this hobby, a target employee maybe, or an old friend. They just laugh and shake their head back and forth at you. "What a waste of money!", they say. They don't understand this great hobby of ours, they don't get it

Good luck to everyone today! Hopefully you all get the copied you need and in excellent condition. I'll be the guy waiting at the door for target to open. I'll be the guy who doesn't miss out. Good luck!