Batman vs. Two-Face (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Monday August 28)
Price: £17.99

11536087-1004509966910140 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Code does not work for me.
Did you follow the process of putting the item in your basket, closing the window, then using the link I provided before putting the code in?

If so, then maybe it has been deactivated. Typically, it only ever seems to work for a few minutes when each pre-order goes live before they get round to deactivating it.

Reactions: nafosb
Code does not work for me.

The Link and code was working when it went live
It's no longer working because Zavvi have disabled the code and Link for this pre order
You need to order quickly as soon as it goes live and before Zavvi send out the new steelbook alert email

Code and Link can often only work for a few min before Zavvi disable it

Reactions: nafosb
The Link and code was working when it went live
It's no longer working because Zavvi have disabled the code and Link for this pre order
You need to order quickly as soon as it goes live and before Zavvi send out the new steelbook alert email

Code and Link can often only work for a few min before Zavvi disable it
That's what happens for going to the toilet first to take care of my business instead of taking care of this steelbook pre-ordering business first. Crap.:(

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Didn't even realise this went live

I'm going to wait for a price drop on this. Shouldn't really be higher than £14.99

Tentative from Target according to blu-ray.com...ordered from Zavi...will cancel if Target pans out.

I have, and will do, likewise!

Love, love, love Return of the Caped Crusaders. Really took me back in time watching an old school Batman kicking butt and taking names. Even if it is animated. The voices of West, Ward and Newmar are unmistakable and the story is kick ass.

Holy Sequel Batman!! CAN NOT WAIT to have this in hand!!!!