Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 21st, 2016
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

• Epic 64-Player Multiplayer Battles - Squad up with your friends and join in the most epic multiplayer battles in FPS history with up to 64 players fighting as infantry or piloting vehicles ranging from tanks and bikes on the ground to biplanes and gigantic battleships.
  • Experience the Dawn of All-out War - Be a part of the greatest battles ever known to man. From the heavily defended Alps to the scorching deserts of Arabia, war is raging on an epic scale on land, air and sea as you witness the birth of modern warfare.
  • Earth-shattering Intuitive Destruction - With intuitive destruction no battle is ever the same. Destroy vehicles big and small, and demolish entire buildings. From tiny wooden houses to massive stone forts, even the grounds on which you're fighting can be blasted apart.
  • War Stories from the Far Edges of the World - Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign that captures the variety of a global conflict through the eyes of several different characters all united by this first modern war.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
That last trailer is amazing, and reflects the vastness of that world engine. I played the beta briefly and was impressed by the gameplay and visuals. Probably going to get that XB1S edition instead of the GoW4 XB1 edition.

• Helpful Post
I'm not going to lie, that was amazing! That is going to be an experience watching/playing that on the big screen

Picked this up on Saturday and have been playing it a little over the weekend... I'm not too great at multiplayer (slowly improving I reckon), but I'm still finding it pretty fun. What I really like about it is the campaign though... I love how they're split up in to separate stories, which are really interesting and enjoyable as they use new characters each time and take on different parts of the war etc. The game looks amazing too... they've definitely nailed the feel/atmosphere of WWI.

Picked this up on Saturday and have been playing it a little over the weekend... I'm not too great at multiplayer (slowly improving I reckon), but I'm still finding it pretty fun. What I really like about it is the campaign though... I love how they're split up in to separate stories, which are really interesting and enjoyable as they use new characters each time and take on different parts of the war etc. The game looks amazing too... they've definitely nailed the feel/atmosphere of WWI.

"Not very good at multi players games"

I know what you KD Ratio on Star Wars is Noodles.

Lets just say, its pretty good.

Reactions: Noodles
"Not very good at multi players games"

I know what you KD Ratio on Star Wars is Noodles.

Lets just say, its pretty good.
Haha well, I guess it depends on the game... Star Wars is quite slow compared to shooters like Battlefield and CoD - they're too fast paced for me now and my reaction time has gotten worse as I've gotten older (that probably goes for everyone though lol).

Do you still play Star Wars by the way? I've been meaning to get back in to it... I bought the season pass and then never played it after that for some reason, so I still need to check out all the new DLC.

Haha well, I guess it depends on the game... Star Wars is quite slow compared to shooters like Battlefield and CoD - they're too fast paced for me now and my reaction time has gotten worse as I've gotten older (that probably goes for everyone though lol).

Do you still play Star Wars by the way? I've been meaning to get back in to it... I bought the season pass and then never played it after that for some reason, so I still need to check out all the new DLC.

I dont play it as much as i used to. I havent been in it much in the last few weeks. I decided to give it a rest as it was all i was playing.

The DLC is pretty good, especially the Outer Rim and Death Star packs.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I dont play it as much as i used to. I havent been in it much in the last few weeks. I decided to give it a rest as it was all i was playing.

The DLC is pretty good, especially the Outer Rim and Death Star packs.
Yeah, they both look pretty cool from what I've seen. I was always hoping they'd eventually add Chewie as a playable character, so now that they have, I definitely need to jump back on it soon!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
This has been pretty much only game I been playing when time allows. For anyone starting out the key is to rank up so you may suck for a while before you can access better guns. Just got to stick with it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry

The hardened veterans of the French Army join the fight in the first Battlefield 1 expansion, They Shall Not Pass. Get two-week early access to four all-new maps on the western front with a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass. Experience two new Operations, the new game mode Frontlines, new weapons, vehicles, and more.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I gotta get back on .... just have had no time for games lately.
Same here man... I quit playing this to try other games, which I also eventually quit playing due to other things in life taking over. Would be pretty cool to get a group of HDN folks playing together on Battlefield at some point though! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

A first glimpse of Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar. Enter the war’s biggest front with the Russian army in the most extensive Battlefield expansion so far. Full expansion available September 2017

• Thanks