Battlefield 3 (PS3/XBox360/PC SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The artwork is MUCH better than then European versions and although G1 it should should be available for pre-order bonus. So if you love this series/this game, and will playing on PS3 or PC etc. You still might want this one.

It holds 3 discs so you can put in both Bad Company game discs inside if you already own those.

:drool:EEK!:drool:

ps. Beta opens on 29th

10179848.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G2 black ..... which Country got G2 black ?

HMV and Gamestop Germany got the G2 black cover. It just says Battlefield 3 on the cover with the inside art with the soldier.

I think the FS version is way better looking. Sucks that it didnt come in G2.

Finally received one from a Canadian connection :D

I must say, without seeing the European one in person, that even though it is G1-sized, this Future Shop exclusive is very impressive. The cover art is gorgeous and the color scheme matches the game type - aggressive yet stylish! A very nice collectible.

Finally received one from a Canadian connection :D

I must say, without seeing the European one in person, that even though it is G1-sized, this Future Shop exclusive is very impressive. The cover art is gorgeous and the color scheme matches the game type - aggressive yet stylish! A very nice collectible.

I agree! This one looks stunning! Too bad it's G1... :(

Everyone hates on G1...if you have it for PS3, I understand. But if you play on 360, wouldn't you prefer G1 to be the same size as 360 games and instruction booklets? I have both, so I play multiplatform games on 360 and PS3 exclusives are usually G2, so it usually works out.

Everyone hates on G1...if you have it for PS3, I understand. But if you play on 360, wouldn't you prefer G1 to be the same size as 360 games and instruction booklets? I have both, so I play multiplatform games on 360 and PS3 exclusives are usually G2, so it usually works out.

My thoughts exactly. I want the proper size for what system I buy the game on. I do the same with multiplats and ps3 exclusives.