4K UHD Battleship (4K UHD + 2D BD) [Canada]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: 17th January, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CDN$ 28.04

9179nQRlJYL__SL1500_.jpg

The movie is not great but what did you think about the presentation? Sounds awesome with DTS X.

@darczap To tell you the truth, my son roped me into watching it when it first came out so it's been a while. And at the time we just rented from I think Netflix . No elaborate sound system. I don't doubt though the sound was killer with DTS X.
I do love Peter Bergs work though. Lone Survivor & Deepwater Horizon are excellent but Battleship sucked. :facepalm:

@darczap To tell you the truth, my son roped me into watching it when it first came out so it's been a while. And at the time we just rented from I think Netflix . No elaborate sound system. I don't doubt though the sound was killer with DTS X.
I do love Peter Bergs work though. Lone Survivor & Deepwater Horizon are excellent but Battleship sucked. :facepalm:

Deepwater Horizon was really good imo. Yeah, Battleship kind of sucks but it's a great UHD disc. Does a good job showing what the format can do.

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
Deepwater Horizon was really good imo. Yeah, Battleship kind of sucks but it's a great UHD disc. Does a good job showing what the format can do.

If you haven't already, pick up Deepwater Horizon 4K. It looks fantastic! The Revenant is the one that really sets the bar. :sing: It looks absolutely gorgeous in 4K.

• Thanks
Reactions: darczap