Baywatch - In theaters May 19, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Baywatch (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Sean Anders[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]John Morris[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zac Efron[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexandra Daddario[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kelly Rohrbach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Priyanka Chopra[/ACTOR]

Plot: Two unlikely prospective lifeguards vie for jobs alongside the buff bodies who patrol a beach in California.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: ComingSoon.net

Seth Gordon to Direct Dwayne Johnson in Baywatch Movie!
Baywatchbar640.jpg

It has been nine months since Dwayne Johnson took to social media to announce his involvement in Paramount Pictures’ Baywatch movie with a photo of himself atop a jet ski. Today, Variety reports that the film now has a director! Seth Gordon, who launched his career with the video game documentary The King of Kong and who went on to helm comedies like Horrible Bosses and Identity Thief, will take the director’s chair on the long-gestating big screen version of the hit television series.
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Looks entertaining enough. Zac's basically playing the same character he did in the Neighbors films and Dwayne's playing Dwayne. Alexanda, though. I could look into those eyes forever. :drool:
Exactly what I thought! They're the go-to guys when someone wants muscular men with a mediocre sense of humour (IMO) in their film.

Looks entertaining enough. Zac's basically playing the same character he did in the Neighbors films and Dwayne's playing Dwayne. Alexanda, though. I could look into those eyes forever. :drool:

Exactly what I thought! They're the go-to guys when someone wants muscular men with a mediocre sense of humour (IMO) in their film.
I can also stare into The Rocks eyes forever... Err I mean, Alexandra Daddario! :emb: :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Couldn't be more accurate!

But damn I could look into her "eyes" at day/night.... :p

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Im just not feeling this. Like most reboots this one is a comedy or parody of the series. The TV show was a drama. ChiPs is exactly the same. They've just made it into a joke