Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #79) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

19059128_1404621412988164_2730282623651977053_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies. I guess they ship by location which would make sense to send out large shipments according to country. I just got my shipping notice this morning so that bodes well for all USA customers waiting for theirs. To any experienced USA residents, how long has shipping normally taken? Thanks!

View attachment 329358

right. so... none of my slips have any damage, let alone irreversible damage.

:bored:

Anybody who ordered directly get their shipping notice yet? Mine has been stuck on "Ready for Shipping" since the 15th. This released on the 16th, yes?

That could definitely be normal, they can take somewhat close of/or little more than a week to ship after release date depending how much they are busy. It has nothing to do with Location.

Doesn't matter if your fingers are just fine, all finger leaves finger prints and on FA's slips that mean irreversible damage

Yes well I mostly use them on the FAC Slip that are Ultra soft as they are easily scratcheable... but I think I've gotten used to it with other releases as well :emb:

Last edited:
I'm digging the Fullslip outline around the number on the bottom of the slip. Is this the first time they do this? Think it'll continue or was just for this theme?

I'm digging the Fullslip outline around the number on the bottom of the slip. Is this the first time they do this? Think it'll continue or was just for this theme?

Logan had it as well so the new standard I'd suggest

:rofl: You guys are hilarious with your "white glove treatment". I am careful with the packages, of course, and I put ALL my steelbooks (premium release or not) in hard shell protective sleeves from Steelbook Central. Lord knows I've literally spent a small fortune on them sleeves.

...but my fingers are just fine so I don't use white gloves and never will :D

This it is :thumbs:...gloves :whistle::D

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
So sad. First one I see of these at auction and the guy had to bid it up from $30 to $63. $30 being what I assume was the last legit bid. He sent me a second chance offer to buy it for $62 lol FYI never trust Second Chance Offers, 99% of the time it's cuz they bid it up.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
This release is actually worth the full FA retail price, one of their nicest release in a while, simply superb :drool:
I know I feel the same. It's just it has no value on the black market right now. Looks like scalpers will be holding onto them for a few years before they can get their money back lol

Does anyone else have any issue with Playing the FAC 3D Disk ? At approx Chapter 12, it does not want to play further.
I Tested other 3D Disks and my Oppo plays them fine.

FAC 2D Plays fine as well, only issue is with 3D Disk(Disk is in Pristine Condition) (n):dunno:

Does anyone else have any issue with Playing the FAC 3D Disk ? At approx Chapter 12, it does not want to play further.
I Tested other 3D Disks and my Oppo plays them fine.

FAC 2D Plays fine as well, only issue is with 3D Disk(Disk is in Pristine Condition) (n):dunno:

not in this movie disc, but there is same problem in my 3D disc of FAC X-Men Apocal. It begins to breakdown from the 30th minutes and later completely is stopping.

Reactions: Actarus
not in this movie disc, but there is same problem in my 3D disc of FAC X-Men Apocal. It begins to breakdown from the 30th minutes and later completely is stopping.

Thanks so much Mate :thumbs: I appreciate your response very much :notworthy: sorry about the issue you are also having, really sucks especially when you are watching the movie and suddenly it Stops o_O ...now I have to grab a replacement 3D Disk from somewhere.