Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #79) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

19059128_1404621412988164_2730282623651977053_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do pick and chose as I have to now be careful with my Budget. I will Pass on LIFE,
there was no Character Development, The movie started very sharp no build up really and I could care less who got killed first. All Characters were forgettable. You wanted me to be negative so here it is :p
Some FAC Releases are better than others, but I still think they put out Quality Premium Editions with WWA Steelbook, The Package for LIFE is really nice but even though I do pick up packages at times even though I didn't like the movie due to how beautiful a package can be, this is an easy Pass for me.

True I am used to FA since I have been collecting them since the beginning, they have had some bumps in the road but for this package even though I was not crazy about the movie yet again another beautiful Package. It could have been my mood (not crazy on Full On Musicals) but a beautiful Package it is worthy of Collecting :thumbs:

Oh I forgot there was the Blufans for this to come out :dunno:

You passed on life because you didn't like the movie. You didn't pass it because you didn't like the release. That's different!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
All that matters is that you enjoy it :joy: ;)

You got it right :thumbs: I myself have made many mistakes along the way but I don't sell stuff it's too much Stress for me so I am stuck with my Mistakes.
I agree with the MArvel, I have learned I am not a MArvel Person neither DC, but there's some exceptions. I Love THOR, The First Captain America, Doctor Strange, GOTG and Surprisingly Wonder Woman I was not expecting to like but great Cast !

I will double dip on Title that I simply adore, but sometimes just a bare Steel is enough, it's all Relative. I just go with the Flow and try to make better decisions. I have cut all Blind Buys but not saying I won't be caught up getting some here and there.

And You could add me to the OCD collectors as my OCD is full On which can be stressful in this collecting world. But I try not to double dip on Titles that are good enough with just a copy...but that is very Difficult but getting better.

We all have different Collecting Habits and it's nobody's Business how a collector chooses to collect you are right with that :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
You got it right :thumbs: I myself have made many mistakes along the way but I don't sell stuff it's too much Stress for me so I am stuck with my Mistakes.
I agree with the MArvel, I have learned I am not a MArvel Person neither DC, but there's some exceptions. I Love THOR, The First Captain America, Doctor Strange, GOTG and Surprisingly Wonder Woman I was not expecting to like but great Cast !

I will double dip on Title that I simply adore, but sometimes just a bare Steel is enough, it's all Relative. I just go with the Flow and try to make better decisions. I have cut all Blind Buys but not saying I won't be caught up getting some here and there.

And You could add me to the OCD collectors as my OCD is full On which can be stressful in this collecting world. But I try not to double dip on Titles that are good enough with just a copy...but that is very Difficult but getting better.

We all have different Collecting Habits and it's nobody's Business how a collector chooses to collect you are right with that :thumbs:

If you are OCD and don't open your steels, that is less stressful. But if are OCD and open all your steels including premiums then you are going to be mega stressed, in particularly for the Asian WEA releases. Very difficult for any steel to pass the OCD test 100%. I wish you all the best to coping with this!

If you are OCD and don't open your steels, that is less stressful. But if are OCD and open all your steels including premiums then you are going to be mega stressed, in particularly for the Asian WEA releases. Very difficult for any steel to pass the OCD test 100%. I wish you all the best to coping with this!

I now open all my steels but easier when I double Dip :p ...it actually was more stressful to not open them but a member got me to get to open them so I can enjoy what I am collecting and it's much fun :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone and sunnyx
To me it looks like the Regular Format FAC as they have the flip/Flop Lenti(and I agree with you we do get some great lenti on our regular amarays), there is 6 Special Cards, Character Cards and the Booklet(and this time it is a binding one not a staple one) so it appears all quality Items(but we will only see in hands). Great Package everything seems to flow nicely together. There is no way I am getting a BB edition with their bad quality Control plus no 3D for BestBuy. Zavvi has the 3D but coming close to 50$ for the steel I prefer buying it coming with the FAC I don't mind the No Title On Spine. Funny Enough I did not like the movie, but the visual is simply superb I will go for one... I haven't heard any other retailer doing a Premium of this title, so I will take my Chances.
You didnt like the movie!? I thought it was good. But you should know, i was just staring at Emma Watson so i dont even remember what the movie was about :rofl:
Emma-1493138114.gif

And Blufans is releasing a WEA steelbook for this. I'm pretty sure...

@AlienKing - Actarus is a loyal FA collector.
You dont have to tell me that! I've been here since day 1. The day when FA started doing GB here, the day @Actarus fell in love; he was :drool:ing and :hungry:ing....:LOL:
I guess i'll be here the day when @Actarus gets cheated on :censored: i'm kidding, i'm kidding :notworthy::sorry: I'll take that back :p

You didnt like the movie!? I thought it was good. But you should know, i was just staring at Emma Watson so i dont even remember what the movie was about :rofl:
Emma-1493138114.gif

And Blufans is releasing a WEA steelbook for this. I'm pretty sure...

You dont have to tell me that! I've been here since day 1. The day when FA started doing GB here, the day @Actarus fell in love; he was :drool:ing and :hungry:ing....:LOL:
I guess i'll be here the day when @Actarus gets cheated on :censored: i'm kidding, i'm kidding :notworthy::sorry: I'll take that back :p

@AlienKing what movie is the clip you added from Emma ? ...I don't know I think I wasn't in a great mood that night plus I don't like Full On Musicals...I'll have to rewatch it in 3D when I get my FAC edition.

@sunnyx Yes it was LOve :drool: ..the early days were the best :emb: ...but we still get some good nights :joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
@AlienKing what movie is the clip you added from Emma ? ...I don't know I think I wasn't in a great mood that night plus I don't like Full On Musicals...I'll have to rewatch it in 3D when I get my FAC edition.

@sunnyx Yes it was LOve :drool: ..the early days were the best :emb: ...but we still get some good nights :joy:

Haha....same question here! :OMG::emb:
The Bling Ring (2013)

Nice movie, you guys should watch it :thumbs: 'loosely' based on real events if you care...

The Bling Ring (2013)

Nice movie, you guys should watch it :thumbs: 'loosely' based on real events if you care...

Started rewatching Beauty and The Beast yesterday and to my surprised I was enjoying it. I guess maybe it is because I was now expecting to be more on a musical side, looking forward this this edition :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
I had an idea I had, as I roughly remember the posts months ago. I have the normal Zaavi steel book on pre-order, but I feel I need to upgrade to this one. Yes please if you have one. If you could PM me for details that would be great.

I was kidding! :p
It's not live yet the GB. I am sure I will make @Actarus aware to tag you in when it does.:thumbs: