Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #79) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

19059128_1404621412988164_2730282623651977053_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no idea what to do lol

Got one preordered from Zavvi but love the Full Slip, only about 10 Euros differnce in price ....

What you think guys ????

I am new to these Premium Steelbooks. I only buy the normal ones. But this looks great. So Blufans will most probably release this ? and it will be better?

Blufans' release will be World Exclusive Art (WEA). The design for the steelbook (tentative) has already been shown. So they're most definitely releasing Beauty and the Beast. The estimated release month is August, barring any delays. Here's the thread:

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...y-steelbook-blufans-exclusive-43-china.86400/

blufans b&b.jpeg

Whether it'll be better than FA's release is a matter of opinion but I think Blufans' WEA will knock FA's WWA steelbook out of the park.

Well, I wanted to get this for my girls, but after paying the exact same price for life which seems to be yet another price hike from FA considering there is no 3D disc for the movie (n)(n) I can't afford to get it now :banghead: Will have to wait for blufans instead, Sod's law the GB goes live tomorrow for it! @cooey please say it ain't so :ohno:

Blufans' release will be World Exclusive Art (WEA). The design for the steelbook (tentative) has already been shown. So they're most definitely releasing Beauty and the Beast. The estimated release month is August, barring any delays. Here's the thread:

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...y-steelbook-blufans-exclusive-43-china.86400/

Whether it'll be better than FA's release is a matter of opinion but I think Blufans' WEA will knock FA's WWA steelbook out of the park.

Thanks so much for this....Hmm i actually like the FAC steel better...but a @Ignas316 stated above its gonna cost alot more, Don't think i can justify spending 60Euros for a steel
I am sure i will regret it but i don't think i can

Thanks so much for this....Hmm i actually like the FAC steel better...but a @Ignas316 stated above its gonna cost alot more, Don't think i can justify spending 60Euros for a steel
I am sure i will regret it but i don't think i can

Won't be 60 euros! It be less than that.

Well, I wanted to get this for my girls, but after paying the exact same price for life which seems to be yet another price hike from FA considering there is no 3D disc for the movie (n)(n) I can't afford to get it now :banghead: Will have to wait for blufans instead, Sod's law the GB goes live tomorrow for it! @cooey please say it ain't so :ohno:

Haha no mate. Blufans version GB won't be until at least mid July

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
I gave up with Filmarena after my Black Mass fiasco. Will not give one more penny to them. I just buy the odd Blufans/Hdzeta now, and the rest Zavvi and HMV. For some reason, it has now become the norm to charge double for a slip cover and some cards you'll never look at.. It also got me thinking about what made me collecting in the first place. I liked the look of the steelbook, so why cover it up!

I gave up with Filmarena after my Black Mass fiasco. Will not give one more penny to them. I just buy the odd Blufans/Hdzeta now, and the rest Zavvi and HMV. For some reason, it has now become the norm to charge double for a slip cover and some cards you'll never look at.. It also got me thinking about what made me collecting in the first place. I liked the look of the steelbook, so why cover it up!

Wow Well said :thumbs: and that comment made me make up my mind.....i love the steelbook, true its a nice looking slipcase but not worth paying that amount extra

Thanks mate :thumbs:

Zavvi it is

Wow Well said :thumbs: and that comment made me make up my mind.....i love the steelbook, true its a nice looking slipcase but not worth paying that amount extra

Thanks mate :thumbs:

Zavvi it is

The Thing with an FAC Premium Edition is not just a Steelbook covered up with a Slipcover, it is so much more than that. Yes at the core they are using the WWA Steelbook which is Stunning, but the whole package of a Beautifully put together FAC Exclusive Edition is something Special in Hands. If You Love the Movie, I like to go for such a delightful Package. True it is more expensive, but think of it this way, you don't have to purchase the Steelbook as it comes with it plus you get a Stunning WEA Fullslip and the Cards, Character Cards and the Booklet... all the Bonus Items make this a Special Package. The Fullslip if you never have owned an FAC edition you will understand how special they can be, the often use a super soft type of material and there's some Spot Gloss and embossing as well usually...You just have to pick the Titles that you love the movie and from what the other member said, about the cards that you will never look at it, this is not true for all(maybe it is for him). I just love when it's time to watch the movie, I open my Premium FAC edition and look at all the bonus Items and the FAC packages can be so Lush, it can be something Special. Now, I was only talking about the Package, not the Price but for those special ones they are worth it :thumbs:

The Thing with an FAC Premium Edition is not just a Steelbook covered up with a Slipcover, it is so much more than that. Yes at the core they are using the WWA Steelbook which is Stunning, but the whole package of a Beautifully put together FAC Exclusive Edition is something Special in Hands. If You Love the Movie, I like to go for such a delightful Package. True it is more expensive, but think of it this way, you don't have to purchase the Steelbook as it comes with it plus you get a Stunning WEA Fullslip and the Cards, Character Cards and the Booklet... all the Bonus Items make this a Special Package. The Fullslip if you never have owned an FAC edition you will understand how special they can be, the often use a super soft type of material and there's some Spot Gloss and embossing as well usually...You just have to pick the Titles that you love the movie and from what the other member said, about the cards that you will never look at it, this is not true for all(maybe it is for him). I just love when it's time to watch the movie, I open my Premium FAC edition and look at all the bonus Items and the FAC packages can be so Lush, it can be something Special. Now, I was only talking about the Package, not the Price but for those special ones they are worth it :thumbs:

Did you have to lol now confused again lol