Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #79) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

19059128_1404621412988164_2730282623651977053_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably best looking FAC for a long while, I missed zavvi release
So I quite like the steel with an FA decent package it looks good, FA need to go back to what made everyone wanna b a member of them this reminds me that they can do quality when they want to

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
This set vs. blufans presents a real problem. Film Arena gives you more goodies and that and the slip are huge factors for me.

Blufans will have a nicer steel but I'm sure it will come with cards in one set and a booklet in another.

I passed on the US steel to get the digibook because I knew I'd get a steelbook in an exclusive so I think I'll get this for the overall package and wait to see if blufans offers a better package than I'm expecting. I can live buying two if BF knocks my socks off.

Sold out is temporary. Soon they might be another 50 copies available.

Btw if the Steelbook doesn't contain title then I will be asking for a refund as I purchased a copy based on the Beauty Shot which clearly shows title on the front and the spine.

Agree with you buddy. Thats the reason i join the gb.

Well, I am definitely on the feminine side :naughty: and their marketing strategy apparently works like a charm on me, because I'm getting the Blufans, FAC, Target and Best Buy editions :hilarious:

Just seen this and surprisingly it was better than I thought it be! Enjoyed this with family and with a smile at the end :emb: I liked how they kept the original songs in and music as well and such a great connection to the original 1991 animated release.
One of my guilty pleasures of 2017 :hilarious: