Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection No. 14) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: Kimchidvd
Price: $46.99
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Fullslip - Lenticular

BaB FS.jpg
BaB Lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That full slip is a work of art!

Love that it’ll match their Cinderella release as well

Their Cinderella had the title on the back too and an astounding finish, what a beauty

Personally, I like the fact that there isn't a title on the front of the slip. I also wish they didn't put the title on the back. It's already on the spine and the art makes it obvious what movie it is so the title isn't needed anywhere else. Even if this is displayed on a shelf face forward.

Last edited:
My brother says that putting the title of the movie on the front or back artwork is like you putting a sign on your chest with your name on it when you are around your family. They know who you are. Take off that sign silly, he says.
I think my brother is the silly one.

It's nice to see the full slip getting the love it deserves. We're often outposted by lenticular fans despite my preference for the art.

Beauty and the Beast (2D+3D) Steelbook (Kimchidvd Collection No.14) will be released at 29th of Nov. 2017.
Pre order date : 2017-11-21 (14:00) Korea Time
Total Print Run : 1,000 copies
Fuillslip : 450 copies
Lenticular Fullslip : 550ea
The price : USD46.99
One Click will be made with same number (1~150)
It will be sold at the same time to Domestic (Korea) and Overseas.

By the way, does anybody know why kimchi stopped with doing WEA for Disney? I think their Frozen and The Incredibles releases were amazing

Last edited:
By the way, does anybody know why kimchi stopped with doing WEA for Disney? I think their Frozen and The Incredibles releases were amazing

The only WEA for Frozen is Blufans (well and Zavvi)
Kimchi's Incredibles was a back catalogue release meaning it's unpredicatable when/if they do any more WEA disney releases

• Helpful Post
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
The only WEA for Frozen is Blufans (well and Zavvi)
Kimchi's Incredibles was a back catalogue release meaning it's unpredicatable when/if they do any more WEA disney releases
I thought that kimchi's frozen was wea as well, didn't know that tough regarding the incredibles, so thanks for the heads up :)

Still young here, is the GB eligible to recent members and does the GB price include shipping?
Thanks much!

Yes it is available to new members still as far as I know.

Shipping terms:

Price includes shipping and fees from supplier to hubs. Shipping to buyer will be separate and invoiced once product is in hand after quality checks. There will be a EU hub ran by me and a US/ROW hub ran by @Wreck

Shipping will be at cost and will be invoiced separately by myself and Wreck once at the hubs and packed and as always you can combine with other GBs to save on shipping.

Reactions: Grendel