Note: Will include title on the spine and front

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Beauty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aimed at the gif of leftie looney Russell Brand he posted

Torture and death isn't extreme enough for that man or the idiots that like him. I'd like to drown them all in acid and laugh uncontrollably doing so.

I couldn't see the image and I'm also one of those idiots who likes him....... But please don't water board me with acid! Just a dead leg will do if you feel the need :joy:

(Not a massive fan of him in film but everything else I adore especially his stand up)

I couldn't see the image and I'm also one of those idiots who likes him....... But please don't water board me with acid! Just a dead leg will do if you feel the need :joy:

(Not a massive fan of him in film but everything else I adore especially his stand up)

It's his stand up and politics I despise him for. Cancer has more humour than he does and my toenails have a higher IQ

It's his stand up and politics I despise him for. Cancer has more humour than he does and my toenails have a higher IQ

Not into his politics side either really although he put Paxman in his place once and that made me laugh

Seen him quite a few times live too including a teenage cancer trust comedy night he did with Noel fielding & Noel Gallagher a few years back and I can tell you that was definately funnier than cancer itself!

I do love your Grimm posts though (and mickle was right - it does always seem your shouting, must be the Scottish in you ;))

Reactions: psychoscot
Not into his politics side either really although he put Paxman in his place once and that made me laugh

Seen him quite a few times live too including a teenage cancer trust comedy night he did with Noel fielding & Noel Gallagher a few years back and I can tell you that was definately funnier than cancer itself!

I do love your Grimm posts though (and mickle was right - it does always seem your shouting, must be the Scottish in you ;))

Pmsl I basically never raise my voice and don't think I've ever shouted except to scream HAIL SATAN at Black Metal concerts lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I pre-ordered this.

I went to see the film opening night. That is a special event because I only see maybe 2-3 films a year.

I loved the original. This re-make is exactly like it -- almost frame-for-frame. It didn't disappoint, but it didn't overwhelm me either.

I think Watson is beautiful, but the acting was underwhelming and she is not a very strong singer. She is passable. I think they could have picked someone with a stronger voice and better acting skills, but she does embody the look of Belle very well.

Gaston was excellent. The actor who played him did a tremendous job.

The script was pretty much identical to the original 1991 film. We watched the original before going in to see the remake and it is like seeing the original scripted acted out in real-life. I only wish there was more to the movie than just the original. They did flesh out a little about Belle's mother, but not much else.

The dancing was amazing. The CGI was excellent. The new songs were also very good, but they should have included HOME from the Broadway musical. You could hear undertones for it in the movie, but they should have added that as a full-fledged song.

Overall, it was good, but it could have been better. I think I enjoyed CINDERELLA more.

Ordered but I wonder about the ''zavvi Exclusive'' as Cinderella was a ''Zavvi Exclusive'' but was available to order same art in many other countries... so why the exclusive ? (n):dunno:

Ordered but I wonder about the ''zavvi Exclusive'' as Cinderella was a ''Zavvi Exclusive'' but was available to order same art in many other countries... so why the exclusive ? (n):dunno:
The exclusivity applies to the country it's being sold in, so it's exclusive to Zavvi in the UK.

Reactions: Actarus
The exclusivity applies to the country it's being sold in, so it's exclusive to Zavvi in the UK.

But from what I have experienced these past few years, is that when they say exclusive it does usually mean that the artwork will be exclusive to them and ROW will have a different one... like the many HMV UK exclsusive ones ???

But from what I have experienced these past few years, is that when they say exclusive it does usually mean that the artwork will be exclusive to them and ROW will have a different one... like the many HMV UK exclsusive ones ???
No, exclusive to a retailer simply means that it's sold exclusively by that retailer in a particular country.

The artwork may or may not be WEA (world exclusive artwork).

Plenty of HMV exclusive steelbook releases that have been sold in other countries, too: Suicide Squad, The Legend of Tarzan, Thor, etc.

No, exclusive to a retailer simply means that it's sold exclusively by that retailer in a particular country.

The artwork may or may not be WEA (world exclusive artwork).

Plenty of HMV exclusive steelbook releases that have been sold in other countries, too: Suicide Squad, The Legend of Tarzan, Thor, etc.

Thanks for the explanation.. I will wait for the best edition 3D possible :thumbs:

I would have thought this would have sold out by now given the following this story has.

Do we know the print run of this? It doesn't say the usual 'Ltd to 1,000 or 2,000 copies' in the listing.

If I remember correctly wasn't Cinderella 4,000 copies?

I would have thought this would have sold out by now given the following this story has.

Do we know the print run of this? It doesn't say the usual 'Ltd to 1,000 or 2,000 copies' in the listing.

If I remember correctly wasn't Cinderella 4,000 copies?

Now it's sold out (for the time being).

I don't think Cindy was 4K as it's still available. Probably like a 10k print run. Even dropped to half price at one point and still available....
If B&B sold out I am sure Cindy would had followed as well.