Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad @sunnyx - hope you get it replaced.
The bending in your steelbook reminds me terribly of my damaged Rogue One OC box, bent slipboxes and steelbooks. Equally hard to take photos of, but very annoying in reality.

Reactions: sunnyx
Too bad @sunnyx - hope you get it replaced.
The bending in your steelbook reminds me terribly of my damaged Rogue One OC box, bent slipboxes and steelbooks. Equally hard to take photos of, but very annoying in reality.

I remember and felt your pain. The old saying, 'what comes around goes around'. I guess it was my turn. I will then have to nominate someone else's package to be the next football practice! o_O

How long did it take from received your damaged package to actually getting a replacement?

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Any pics? I'm kind of dreading receiving the box set tomorrow. Those corners are so fragile....EEK!

Yeah. For many i think it’s not bad.

But for a collector is bad :(

Attachments

• 150F5F64-F3D9-4637-AFCF-E8A8A69CEFD6.jpeg
    150F5F64-F3D9-4637-AFCF-E8A8A69CEFD6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 161
  • B9528100-CC1C-4FE9-B705-65244D1D02FF.jpeg
    B9528100-CC1C-4FE9-B705-65244D1D02FF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 157
My full slip arrived today.

Must say it’s a very stunning edition and I love the spot gloss and the course feel of the castle on the back

Will take photos at the weekend

@cooey you was right, it was the wrong post code (well missing a letter - you need to be promoted to detective :p:joy:;))

Thanks for the GB mate

Yeah. For many i think it’s not bad.

But for a collector is bad :(

Sorry to see you got a crumpled corner :( For me I don't think I can accept that. Some maybe more tolerant than me, but there is nothing worse seeing dented corners just as if the steel was dented in the corner.

Can you put up with it that's the question.

Sorry to see you got a crumpled corner :( For me I don't think I can accept that. Some maybe more tolerant than me, but there is nothing worse seeing dented corners just as if the steel was dented in the corner.

Can you put up with it that's the question.

Thank sunnyx, the problem it’s : it’s my first one click blufans, and i don’t know what can i do.

I would like a new box (just the box and slips). But i don’t know how can i do.

Furthermore, i’m french and my english is not very good, so it’s not easy for me :(

Last edited:
Any issues from my GB need to be PM’d to me with pictures and explanations of defects/damages.

Do not tag me in this thread to alert me.

Damn @sunnyx sorry to hear. Hopefully you can get it replaced.

My blufans spider-man was delivered like this (and yes, was in foam as well)

24wzlv5.jpg

I was given a refund, because well, it’s limited and all copies were gone....
Hopefully you can get a replacement.

The foam is helping but not as much the extensive amount of bubblewrap, for example, novamedia is using. I wish Blufans was doing the same.

24wzlv5.jpg

The foam is helping but not as much the extensive amount of bubblewrap, for example, novamedia is using. I wish Blufans was doing the same.

That's disgusting!! Is that even possible?? Do you have photos of the actual box? It must not had been recognisable. Bet you must be gutted you couldnt get a replacement as these are going for over £100 on auctions. Highly regarded and sought. Tough luck my friend. It makes me wonder what happens between dispatch in China to getting on the plane. Are the couriers playing football with our parcels? Makes me wonder :squint:

That's disgusting!! Is that even possible?? Do you have photos of the actual box? It must not had been recognisable. Bet you must be gutted you couldnt get a replacement as these are going for over £100 on auctions. Highly regarded and sought. Tough luck my friend. It makes me wonder what happens between dispatch in China to getting on the plane. Are the couriers playing football with our parcels? Makes me wonder :squint:
Yep, disappointed. Every time I receive an item from Blufans I hope for the best. I’m so afraid of opening it. Don’t like their packaging at all, unlike the boxes I receive from Novamedia. They are awesome. Lots and lots of bubblewrap used. You can really throw that box without worrying it gets damaged.

Are they actually picking out the Blufans packages but disregarding HDZetas? Why? Just as much fun.

Are they actually picking out the Blufans packages but disregarding HDZetas? Why? Just as much fun.

Blufans take much longer and Zeta are much quicker. Manta in Hong Kong are the fastest (I know HK is not in China mainland).

Blufans ship from Shanghai and Zeta ship from Beijing. So it seems we get the better service from Beijing.

24wzlv5.jpg

omgwtf.gif
kanye-wtf.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and rschiks
Sure, that seems to be the case. They're more laid back in Beijing. Shanghai love their football.