Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is to make everyone aware of the poor shipping. It needs to be sorted.
Let's hope they're more open to change than HDZ are with their site! Truth be told their packaging is good, could it be better? I guess everything can improve, but most of the blame lies with Chinese post from what I've seen. How much can Blufans do about it is what I'm getting at. o_O

So my replacement package arrived from Blufans and it's exactly the same scenario as the first package.

Same beat up package.
The steelbook and slip were not sealed. No goodies inside as it was a replacement.
Still the same curved steelbook.
Same bent slip.

Now two curved steels and now you can see the gap. Looks worse in person.

I have contacted @cooey who is sorting this out the best he can which I am grateful

Something needs to be done about this shipping. It's appalling. Can you imagine if we get the same treatment for the rest of their releases?

View attachment 374009

View attachment 374013

Sorry to here this mate :( misses has just taken in my replacement, dreading opening it, she hasen’t said nothing about the box though so hopefully it’s ok :ohno:

Damn, I understand your frustration @sunnyx

On another note: At least your replacements got shipped quickly. I'm still waiting to hear anything about my ripped RO box (plus bent slips and steels).

Damn.....not great @sunnyx.

The last two shipments I got from Blufans were different. The items were wrapped in lots of bubble wrap, not that much as Nova is doing, but still a lot.
The packaging was damaged just like yours, but the contents survived it.

Hopefully you can sort this out.

I have received my replacement OC box yesterday, and by chance, no damages !

Same here. The shipping box had taken another kicking but the contents inside where fine this time, so all is good.

Not sure whether I would spring for another BF one click though until they sort out their shipping carrier or get sturdier boxes.