Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
People like it because it’s a load better than the WWA already available. I don’t really care about the de/embossing, just give me WEA any day
Never said I didn't like it, its way better than the WWA, merely stating yet another release with minimal embossing.

Wasted opportunity yet again in my opinion.

Reactions: lgans316
Very nice as you’d expect from Blufans, I really enjoyed this film so interested in the one click

It looks stunning much better than the WWA which was actually pretty good itself. There’s no need for any gimmicky embossing this is very classy.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
It looks stunning much better than the WWA which was actually pretty good itself. There’s no need for any gimmicky embossing this is very classy.

Completely agree and I like the WWA too

Embossed title looks lovely on this

WOW! Just WOW!

I almost bought the Kimchi Full Slip but I've read the complaints about the finish on the WWA steelbook. I'm not sure if the Kimchi finish was the same. So I passed. Now I'm glad I did.

WOW! Just WOW!

I almost bought the Kimchi Full Slip but I've read the complaints about the finish on the WWA steelbook. I'm not sure if the Kimchi finish was the same. So I passed. Now I'm glad I did.

I’ve got the FAC edition which has the WWA steel and while not amazing it’s nice in its own way, I don’t doubt the Kimchi slips will be impressive as well

good! give our bank account a break after all the holiday expenses..would love to know what Blufans WEA lineup will be in 2018 aside from this and Dunkirk. my short wishlist includes Thor Ragnarok, The Last Jedi and possibly Coco.

Thor Ragnarok and The Last Jedi are in the bag. Coco is a strong possibility.

Did you like. Coco?

• Thanks
Reactions: neo