Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #43) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey - One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Full glossy finish & embossed WEA steelbook

Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
yep.. I want this.

Already had a feeling this would come, after they've released jungle book.

And they did such a GREAT job with Jungle Book, can't wait, should be good, heck even the WWA isn't that bad, maybe this will be an elaborate release like Frozen....

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
Glad they announced this prior to the WWA steelbook release, that saves me a nice chunk of change

Will go with the amaray release for now

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
actually really liked this movie, thought I'd hate the CGI'ed Beast. Not sure if I'd go premium for it, still waiting on Moana first

@davhyl If you can track down a copy of the Best Buy release, go for that. Much better than the rest of the world's releases. Has a gloss finish with a debossed title. I don't have mine in hand yet (by next week :D) but here's a pic over in its thread.

Oh this one will be a must-own, I'm sure :drool: But I think I'd rather see the US slip cover being used - it differs slightly from the Traget digibook cover. The slip shows them facing each other, while digibook shows Belle looking away from the Beast. It's a minor detail, I know, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd definitely go with the slip cover ;)

@davhyl If you can track down a copy of the Best Buy release, go for that. Much better than the rest of the world's releases. Has a gloss finish with a debossed title. I don't have mine in hand yet (by next week :D) but here's a pic over in its thread.

The Zavvi version then isn't expected to have the same treatment? Bummer...

I think I'm gonna have to wait for the Blufans version for this. £25 for the zavvi or £50 for the definitive one especially since they have made improvements on the slips as seen in Jungle Book.