Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Per HDD, this ad appears on FS website:

fsdisneyad.jpg

Per FS forum & Crashkelly Pre-order now up

M2181562.jpg

Part of Futureshop Iron Pack Disney Promo coming soon.

Release Date is likely October 5, 2010.

Brana posted some pictures @ FS:

bbfsfront.jpg

bbback.jpg

bbinside.jpg

Attachments

• beauty and the beast.jpg
    beauty and the beast.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 255
Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but the ones on ebay are from Best Buy USA and they don't have the discs inside, where FS has the 3 discs inside the ironpack.

And for example i bought Karate Kid steelbook today and there were lots of them

To be honest, I don't think that matters to most people. Only the OCD need to keep it sealed with discs inside or that it matters what the source is. ;)

PS - the new Iron Man is Iron Man 2. From Taiwan or Hong Kong or Korea. Well, for now...

Last edited:
Hi All, just a quick note to let you know that I am coordinating a group buy for these in the trading forum. Please visit that area for all details.All questions welcomed. Thanks, DB

Dumb move selling empty cases, how many people actualy go back & buy the movie?
Not many as tons end up on Ebay. I personaly do not want to collect empty cases.

Dumb move selling empty cases, how many people actualy go back & buy the movie?
Not many as tons end up on Ebay. I personaly do not want to collect empty cases.

If you purchase the ones from Canada FutureShop then they aren't empty cases. Comes with the Diamond Edition Blu-ray + DVD combo.

If you purchase the ones from Canada FutureShop then they aren't empty cases. Comes with the Diamond Edition Blu-ray + DVD combo.

I can attest to that I picked this up on Friday on my road to trip to find any futureshop's that still carried them. From what the FS employee told me there were only 2-3 stores that weren't completely sold out. It does come with 3-Disc

These went really quickly due to stupid FS pricing on the first dat. I went on the first evening and all the stores in Montreal were cleaned out. I had to drive 40km to get a copy.