Beauty and the Beast - In theaters March 17, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Beauty and the Beast (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Bill Condon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Emma Watson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dan Stevens[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian McKellen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ewan McGregor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emma Thompson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Gad[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Kline[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stanley Tucci[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-03-17[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A live-action adaptation of Disney's version of the classic 'Beauty and the Beast' tale of a cursed prince and a beautiful young woman who helps him break the spell.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
batb-poster-jpg.275834
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
A live-action adaptation of Disney's version of the classic 'Beauty and the Beast' tale of a cursed prince and a beautiful young woman who helps him break the spell.
With: Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans, Josh Gad and more...

Beauty and the Beast.jpg

Bill Condon to Direct Live-Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Film for Disney! (EXCLUSIVE)
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/bill-condon-beauty-and-the-beast-disney-1201151834/

With the recent release of “Maleficent,” which grossed more than $170 million worldwide in its opening weekend, Disney is working fast on its next live-action fairy-tale adaptation.

Bill Condon is set to direct a live-action version of “Beauty and the Beast” for Disney.

Evan Spiliotopoulos is writing the script with Mandeville Films producing.

The studio’s 1991 animated feature version of “Beauty and the Beast” grossed more than $375 million worldwide, spawned a Broadway play and became one of the few animated pics to receive a best picture Oscar nomination.

Disney has been on a roll lately thanks to successful updates of literary classics like “Alice and Wonderland” and “The Wizard of Oz” and reinventions of its own stories into big box office hits. The Mouse House is also developing a live-action version of “The Jungle Book,” which has Jon Favreau directing, and its “Cinderella,” helmed by Kenneth Branagh, is set to bow next March.

Condon is best known for his hit feature adaptation of the musical “Dreamgirls,” and his experience in helming a film with strong musical elements will help this film, which could very easily go down that path. Condon also penned the script to the widely successful adaptation of musical “Chicago.” He also delivered two of the best reviewed films in the “Twilight” series.
popcorn2.gif

be our guest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Drum18
Hopefully Kimchi releases a FullSlip Edition like they did with Cinderella :drool:

View attachment 276118

I never actually got that but I did really enjoy Cinderella. Thought it was well made. I would be happy with the lenti or full slip

Yeah hopefully. Id be all over it. Bit dark for a lenti but it would look nice on a full slip

Really looking forward to this,
Been showing my mum the images because she loves the animated film and I think I might take her to see it. We used to go to the cinema a lot after she got divorced but we stopped for some reason. Last film we see was the great gatsby.