Beauty & the Beast (Lenticular) (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: March 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm trying to pre order but it just give ne the option of 11.99 for shipping...is this new?
For now i did it on the German site, they have the 2 euros shipping.....
same issue for me. I have seen this before. They got something screwed up

Was about to order when....wth???? 11.99 for shipping??? Oh, hell no. The fact that it gives me only one shipping option stinks.

does it really matter what country do we order it from?

You're referring to which site you use to order from, correct? The German version, or UK, or USA? The only thing that changes is the shipping options offered. If you choose the US site (I see you're in Cali) you get a $2.99 non tracked shipping option or a $20 tracked option but if you use the UK version I believe it will say shipping is free by default since if you live in the UK shipping is free if you shop Zavvi. I think it will adjust if you have an account with them and your shipping info is part of your profile with them but...

People have been having issues with shipping options showing up incorrectly so I would recommend using the US site as I ordered from them twice this weekend and had no issues. With all the traffic they're getting this week something weird is going on with their site and I think you'll avoid most of the issues people are reporting if you use the regional site that's most relevant to you. (The US site, I assume)

Reactions: tono06
I emailed Zavvi about the shipping to US prices and this is what they replied, "Thank you for getting in touch about postage costs.
We are aware of this issue and this is currently being looked into by our Customer operations team as this should not have changed. This should be amended within the next few days."

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nafosb
I emailed Zavvi about the shipping to US prices and this is what they replied, "Thank you for getting in touch about postage costs.
We are aware of this issue and this is currently being looked into by our Customer operations team as this should not have changed. This should be amended within the next few days."
"Next few days"? Old man Zavvi has certainly slowed down.