Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,646 0 0
Err....... Has to happen!

Bruckle

Laserdisc Collection Award
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2015
Japan
Reactions
3,671 0 0
Now THIS is what I'm talking about!!!! Please let it happen!!!!

Oct 2, 2012
Reactions
503 0 0
Pretty sure this is just a regular blu ray release. It's not out on blu-ray over here in UK, unlike America

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
39,932 1 0
Even though this is listed on Amazon UK I have a gut feeling this is actually a Zavvi exclusive
The listing looks like a third party seller getting a listing up early

The giveaway in the listing is this BD Steelbook
When you see a listing with BD Steelbook it usually turns out to be a Zavvi exclusive

May 8, 2011
ipswich uk
Reactions
310 0 0
Even though this is listed on Amazon UK I have a gut feeling this is actually a Zavvi exclusive
The listing looks like a third party seller getting a listing up early

The giveaway in the listing is this BD Steelbook
When you see a listing with BD Steelbook it usually turns out to be a Zavvi exclusive
thx paul thought zavvi are the only ones doing disney steelbooks

Aug 18, 2013
Burbank, CA -USA
Reactions
351 0 0
Doesn't appear to be a third party as Amazon has their pre-order price guarantee applicable; also it says dispatched from and sold by Amazon. I don't care who sells, though; as long as I can get one and it pairs well alongside my Mary Poppins.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
39,932 1 0
Its the same with previous Zavvi exclusives listed for pre order on Amazon the seller was listed as Amazon every time and they also included pre order price promise
What happens is your order get cancelled just before release date and then gets re listed after release date with the third party seller name listed

Have a look there are a few pre order BD Steelbook releases listed and these are Zavvi Exclusives

It's the same third party seller every time who Amazon list themselves as the seller when it's a pre order release and none of the pre orders get despatched

Last edited:

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
39,932 1 0
It's also possible this won't be a Steelbook but just a Amaray release as there is a few other Disney titles with same release date and these are Amarary Blu-Ray's

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Has anyone emailed Amazon and actually asked them??

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,646 0 0
It's also possible this won't be a Steelbook but just a Amaray release as there is a few other Disney titles with same release date and these are Amarary Blu-Ray's
I think your right with the Amazon listing but the other new Disney blu rays are priced £12.99 and this is £17.99

I really hope a steelbook is happening

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Reactions
44,786 1 0
It will almost certainly be a Zavvi exclusive (along with Real Steel) as Zavvi is the only UK retailer to release Disney titles in the last couple of years. The OP did originally state that it might be a Zavvi exclusive but it looks like a mod removed that information.